1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. mrkain

mrkain Second Year

Bad luck this banner. Used 100 orbs and got a +atk fjorm

I saw we might get that camilla Warriors map next month. Excited about that

2. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

I got Deirdre first so then cleaned the other options, like I said I got all 3 from the same round. There were also cases where there was no green choice to pick, so it could easily be from something like that too. Has been a total bust since though. I'm at 10.5% and out of orbs.

3. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Been thinking a lot about the Weapon Refinery system - I've only done one, gave the Res spear to Effie - specifically, Lyn and how, if at all, this makes her much better.

Sol Katti with Desperation 3 and Brash Assault 4, freeing up B Slot for Weath (which mine has) and L&D A-slot...?

This is some pretty busted combination. Has she just jumped up into glass canon low S-tier?

I'm wary about going too far, I don't think she's that great without L&D, which makes her way squishier than the other god-mode Sword users.

Also AoE Gravity on a Horsie, lol...
    --- Post automerged ---
    Must. Resist. Rolling. On. Completely. Average. Big. Titty. Green. Mage. I. Seriously. Don't. Need....

4. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Dragons seem to be the new meta. I got 6 Fae whilst rolling green on the legendary banner, so I guess I'll promote and merge up some of those.

5* wise I did below average at first, but yolo'd two more after I stopped mass pulling - Hector, (-Spd) B!Cordelia, B!Lyn, Deidre for about 300 orbs. Then managed to get S!Camilla (+Atk!) and a random S!Xander. Whatever, I'll take that. Saving up again for the December legendary banner now.

Hit 4856 this week too, should be enough for T20. Fingers crossed.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    4854 on t19. Ended up using Ayra, Lancina, Inigo and Azura.

I believe this dragon meta thing. Fucking Fae can survive and counter kill Ayra with Ephraim buffs...

Considering sacrificing my Nowi into a Fae to make another BLyn/Reinhardt killing machine. Or whoever else has the DC dragon stone (I think Tiki?)

6. Gengar

High Score:
    I decided to feed my red ike into Fae in a fit of hatred towards Arena. In trying to get a 3* tiki for dc dragon stone, I got Eldigan and Siegbert, so I felt less bad about saccing a sword unit that was ruined by brave lyns everywhere.

The little green monster has steady breath, qr3 and aether. I don't have dc for her so I'll just use light breath + and use her like a tankier BraveIke for now.

Speaking of Eldigan, what are people running on him now? Double fury? DC? L&D?

7. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    God damn it. I didn't know the blessing shit was permanent. I put it on Delthea for sp farming. -_-

8. Gengar

High Score:
    ... Oops.

Put it on Priscilla because sp grinding on healers can go fuck off.

Doesn't really matter I guess. It's not like I'm using Fjorm religiously unlike my dragon loli monsters.

Finally upgraded SolKatti. My Lyn is L&D, Wrath and Moonbow.

She's got Fury 3 too, which might be better to bait and activate her skills.

Gonna put and upgrade the Berkut's Lance I just got on Effie too to make her more unkillable.

9. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

You should consider redoing that run. 4854 won't be enough to go into t20.

With Fjorm and Ayra this week, point thresholds are going up across the board. I'm expecting 4875 to be the barrier to go into t20 and 5000 to stay in tier 20.

Nowi herself is amazing. I would keep a Nowi if you get her and build her up.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    I don't care at all about T20 any more tbh. Got it once, that was enough.

I kept Nowi. Used my orbs and preyed to get A!Tiki for the weapon instead, upgraded her and turned Fae into a lil monster.

Fae is running LB++, Aether, SB, QR3, Nowi is LB++, Ignis, Fury and Bowbreaker (though I'll probably just put QR3 on her too, it's not like BLyn is doing anything with Nowi at 41 or so def...) and my Ninian is the standard TA/Swordbreaker. I'm thinking of keeping her with her default weapon, or rather, I don't know if I should bother with upgrading another Tiki and giving it to her.

I'm hoping we get another Dragon unit. I doubt we'll get Hone Dragons, esp with how LB targets the lowest defence by default now, but I wouldn't mind a unit with Ward Dragons...

11. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

I'll probably hit T20 for the first time with 4878. B!Lyn, Sigurd, Shigure and Fjorm. The epitome of innovation this really is not, but it's the easiest way to get it.

12. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Ignis has too long of a charge time with Nowi. You want Bonfire unless you're running Steady Breath as well, which lets you run Aether. You either proc Bonfire on your 2nd hit or you have a charged Aether ready to go on PP.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    it's the 3 charge one. I always get the names confused.

14. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

There's nothing at all wrong with this. Tier 19.5 is actually the most efficient. You get your 4 orbs every week and a vacation from arena every 2 weeks, when you can just take a week off and just do the bare 4K score minimum to max out on arena offense. The only difference is 1000 feathers over 2 weeks and you'll be spending far more time and effort trying to stay in t20 compared to just going in and out.

15. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

Yes, that was my plan. Tier 19.5 here I come, hopefully at least. On another note finally cleared all chain/ squad challenges that give orbs which is good, although that also means no more orbs from that corner, which is bad.

16. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    "I heard that Sieg guy is kinda good, and I have a bunch of orbs. Maybe I'll roll a couple for the hell of it. Oh, neat, three Red Orbs."

First Roll - Adorable Adorer, Saleil.

"Well, uh, cool. Is she good? I'm not sure. But hey, five stars, that's cool."

Roll again -

[​IMG]

"Are you fucking with me."

17. Gengar

High Score:
    [​IMG]

Jesus that Tharja art... :3

Before you all bust your nuts over Bold Fighter, I'm betting that both it and Vengeful Fighter are iterations on 'Wary Fighter' and thus only usable by armoured units.

Of the new skills, Vengeful Fighter clearly looks the most busted. It looks like QR5 with a non-conditional heavy blade tacked on...

My first thoughts were 'I WISH SHE WAS A GREEN MAGE' followed by 'this is just busted on Henry.'

I don't have him, but I might just pull for her anyway if her defences are high enough. The Special at least implies a high Res. You can also just super anti-horse cheese and give her Keen Rauowolf+...

I'm less excited by the other heroes. Brazen ATK/SPD could be good on some heroes, but I just really hate skills that only activate after taking damage or 'sacrificing'.

Bold Fighter is probably only good on Effie, though that'll open her up to being doubled on. Mine's enemy phase though.

18. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

You're not thinking big enough.

+Def -Spd

Slaying Lance+ (Def)
    Bonfire
    Distant Counter
    Vengeful Fighter 3
    Panic Ploy 3
    Distant Defense 3

Anyone that attacks Effie eats a Bonfire to the face.

19. Gafgarion

Gafgarion Second Year

Better yet, Slaying lance -1 CD makes it possible to throw an ignis on the enemy face:

Ignis 4CD becomes 3CD

Enemy attacks Effie, -1
    Effie attacks (Vengeful Fighter) -2 CD
    Enemy attacks Effie (if enemies faster than her), -1 CD
    Effie attacks again (Vengeful Fighter), Ignis

20. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Ah, I looked further and saw that the wording of the translation was bad. I thought it would operate more like Steady Breath.

In that case, Bonfire is pretty bad to have over other specials unless you want to run QP Bonfire. I think your best option would be Slaying DC Glimmer. You want to minimize the damage you can take by winning battles before you get doubled and ensure you get another proc of Vengeful Fighter.

While Ignis does allow you to get more wins on the first engagement, you've also crippled your Effie.

It's essentially the same train of thought that I had when I built my Ayra.

Slaying DC Wrath makes her so good. If you hit her, she counters back with a Regnal boosted by Wrath and has Wrath Regnal up again for player phase.