1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Furious Angels by Worldmaker - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by b0b3rt, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Pics or it didn't happen.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Hey man, I'm not one to judge. If you get a stiff one over the stiff ones, that's your business, bro.

Also, I would tell you I hate to piss on your ego, but that would be a lie. So as for the lack of Reading Comprehension; I'm not writing your biography, bro, and I see your name once a year at best. Why in the names of the Hells would I bother looking into your personal life for the sake of a joke on the internet?

Come on, if you're gonna claim to be a troll, at least show a fellow troll the common courtesy of understanding when you're being trolled in return. Just gone, bro. Just. Gone.

I mean, I think it was fairly obvious, considering the tone of that line in addition to likening you to yet another pretentious ass with shitty macro images and such. But if you need point blank:

HERPDERP SO I HERD UR GOT AIDS FROM YOUR WIFE AFTER SHE DIED. Y U GOTTA FUCK DED BITCHES, BRO?! AINT YOU NEVER SEDUCED A STUDENT?! DERPDERP.

I feel so soiled, typing that. CAPSLOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL but if Worldwaker has that much trouble...

3. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Don't worry about Vash. He's only pretending to be utterly unconcerned by your wife's death. He's deconstructing grief for you via parody. It's, like, super-sophisticated.

If you don't appreciate it you're probably just too small-minded to understand the real art inherent in it.

4. World

World Oberstgruppenführer DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I must ask, how did you even notice him updating his profile? It's like, the last place I care about.

Also, totally Taure. It's also, like, ironic, and such.

5. Antivash

Peek a Boo!

[​IMG]

6. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

I assumed that meant he'd updated, so I checked - and he had.

Also: I dig the romantic mood lighting in that photo, Vash :3

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  7. Antivash

Yeah, its difficult to find time for romance in trying times. I envy them for making the best of a bad situation.

Hope the goodbye sex was good, World...maker.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  8. Inverarity

Inverarity Groundskeeper

Oh, I got a mention. I feel special.

Speaking of missing the point, Worldmaker, I actually don't generally make fun of people for writing shitty fanfic. I certainly don't take pride in my ability as a grown man to troll kids and make fourteen-year-old girls cry, tough guy. Your profile is full of "Look I TOTALLY P0WnED A TEENAGER HAH!HAH!HAH!" For someone who sneers at others for "making fan fiction the point of your life" (because I think you should write well or not bother), you put a rather obsessive amount of time and effort into trying to convince everyone you have the biggest penis in fandom.

9. Antivash

[​IMG]

10. Dark-Stallion

Dark-Stallion Professor

I want to thank Worldmaker; without him, his terrible writing and his obsessive need to defend said terrible writing, whilst at the same time professing that he doesn't care anyway, then this thread wouldn't exist. In attempting to create a deliberately bad piece of fanfiction, for whatever retarded reason, you thus created a mind-blowingly terribad piece of fanfiction which then, amazingly, spawned these lulz.

Congratulations, this is perhaps your greatest achievement to date.

11. kalespr

kalespr Fourth Year

So much this.

Also, thank you, worldmaker for the 2.5/5 star troll, prompting others to make the bits of storage it takes to host this thread worthwhile (unlike your story).

Just because TB drives are easily affordable these days by the everyman, doesn't mean the everyman can afford to waste the terabytes.

12. Anarchy

Anarchy Half-Blood Prince DLP Supporter

Man, I love the internet. It makes me feel so much more superior compared to other people. It's kind of a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I will never ever been such a fucking retard. It really makes you feel good about yourself, that you will never be so as stupid as that person. No matter what you do, there will always be one guy that is more stupid than you.

13. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

:facepalm
    This thread turned ugly in a hurry.

In defense of my quoted statement, certain people invariably provoke DLP members, sometimes through their mere presence, into turning DLP into DL/b/, becoming the mailman to our bored dog.

14. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

DLP has matured over the years from the boogeymen of the HP fandom that we were once seen as. Hell, we've matured within the time I've been registered here.

But when someone annoys us enough, it's 2005.

15. knothead

knothead Groundskeeper

Okay. This is weird. I've not paid attention to this thread until now, and in the course of going through it I find out the person in question (if indeed he is who it appears he is) has written two published novels I've read and enjoyed.

Edit to add this note: I have doubts that Worldmaker is that person because the Encyclopedia entry linked earlier in the thread mentions divorces and daughters while the ff.net bio page mentions sons and being a widower. Of course, it could just be a case of not saying everything in the bio or being completely clear. The paragraph from his ff.net page:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  16. Worldmaker

Worldmaker Squib

That might actually work, were it not for the spelling error.

Or is that all just part of the irony?

Finally someone gets it.

And just a hint for the rest of you... if I troll badfic writers, what do you think my reaction to an entire forum full of stuffed shirts who think their shit has no odor might be? Hmmmm? Anyone?

You guys are like an hors d'oeuvres platter to someone with my mindset.

17. Phantom of the Library

Phantom of the Library Unspeakable

Was actually waiting for you to jump on this. At least this was simply a typing error, rather than trying to do something wrong.

To quote Blaise from your original DLP Fun With Idiots, stop being a faggot.

18. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You assume that we don't already know that you actually divoced your wife (or rather, two wives).

Never underestimate the power of Blaise's stalking skillz. I mean, on the last page there's a pic of you and your name. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out that your bio will also be available to be read.

We were hoping you'd pull a rage post then we could post the divorce info. Oh well.

So yeah, you have fun cackling behind your keyboard at your own cleverness. You're only wasting your own time.

19. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Hmm. Hmmmmmm.

Knothead makes a decent point, which made me revisit finding out who this guy is. What I found this time is probably the truth, and a helluva lot better:

[​IMG]

This is Jack. He's 43. Since he couldn't hack it with the big boys at Disney World, he's a "chef" at Sea World. You're also into RPGs (cute site, btw), and collecting Disney pins, but the jury's still out on whether or not you're actually published...I'll dig deeper if I feel like it. Which I admittedly might be up to, since you seem bound and determined to get and hold the attention of this forum.

But the fact still stands: divorced twice. Which means:

1. You remarried a third time and lost that wife to cancer (which is God's way of saying "Give up.")
    2. One of the wives you'd already putzed up with got cancer after divorcing you. (So no sympathy there, either.)
    3. You left one of these women while they had cancer - presumably the second one. (What. A. Douche.)
    4. You're actually full of shit.

Looking at you, I don't know what Jedi mindtricks you had to use in order for someone to allow you to impregnate them (the first Jack I found is at least good-looking, and a lot more accomplished), but kudos to your methods. Perhaps you slipped some of Shamu's tranquillizers in their food.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: get back in the fucking kitchen, Jack.

20. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

[​IMG]