1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Furious Angels by Worldmaker - T

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by b0b3rt, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Brush up on your internet memes, boyo. It was intentional.

Also I'm noticing a total ignorance of anything relating to the dead wife, so I'mma call bullshit. You are, in that respect, a lot like a lot of failures on the internet. I think of Jbern specifically.

You ignore anything that doesn't inflate your sense of self worth. Or the like. As for thinking my shit don't stink? You'll notice I haven't written in fuck all ages. There is a reason. I know I'm terribad. I can at least admit that.

Maybe I'll be good one day, who knows. BUt in the mean time Imma just have fun with my shit. So why don't you jump down on into our cage, douche boy. We gots bananananananas!

2. Worldmaker

Worldmaker Squib

I'm trying to remember when I said I wasn't. Seriously... I'm trying to remember when I ever said "take me at face value" and "consider everything I say online to be the God's honest truth."

Oh well, I'm getting old in my old age.

In any case, you missed the "all of the above" and "don't give a rat's ass" options. Again, what part of "poke holes in the stuffed shirts" went past you?

You'd be scoring some points if I actually cared what you thought of me. My entire point is torquing up the people like you, who take themselves far, far too seriously.

Is any of this sinking in?

Oh my... some anonymous nobody on a website I couldn't give a warm squirt of urine to care about thinks I'm a failure. Whatever will I do with myself now...

Seriously? That's the best insult you can come up with? Comparing me with another anonymous nobody I don't care about?

Do me a favor and come back to me when you put some work into it, okay?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  3. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    At what point in this thread, once you joined in, has it looked like we've been taking this seriously?

4. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Sounds like he's completely given up escaping this with any semblance of dignity intact, and is instead trying to pull the 'lol i trol u' gambit. I humbly suggest a ban, since he just confessed that his purpose here is to try to troll us. Though, if I was him, I'd have retired from trolling before now - with a personal best like 'divorcing a woman with cancer', you're not going to be able to beat that by weakly insulting our motley ranks.

That said, since he did just confess that his sole purpose here is trolling, he'll probably be banned within the day - most like sooner.

Edit: having just skimmed through the entire thread instead of just the last couple pages, I'm struck with the hilarity of the situation - he struts in here declaring himself troll supreme, here to puncture the over-inflated egos of the stuffed-shirts... and then he immediately runs back to his FFN profile to whinge in an environment where nobody can directly respond, because if the other side can actually respond then you don't get the guaranteed strawman curbstomp your ego demands, do you, Jack?

And why did he do that? Because we dared to tread on the sacred ground of his wife who had cancer. No, not the wife that had cancer that he divorced, the wife that had cancer that died. Easy mistake to make, I suppose. He does rather go through the wifeys.

And all this is all the more hilarious because he's twice my fucking age and he's got less balls than my five-year-old cousin. At least she'll take you on head-to-head if you piss her off, instead of retiring to her room to imagine a glorious battle she'll inevitably win.

You've given us more than a thousand words between your FFN profile and your six posts over three days here. Though I must admit, I do agree with the appraisal that ~1200 words written by you is worth less than a 'warm squirt of urine'.

As much as you try to act superior and apathetic, you've come here to try to defend your work against the 'anonymous nobodies' you claim to not care about. Either your ego is incredibly fragile, or you're speaking out your arse.

5. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

What part of "stay in the fucking kitchen, Jack" went past you?

And in what scenario would "All of the above" work for the theories I presented? That's some crummy logic, Jack - you'd make a terrible attorney.

You seem to be working under the impression that any effort put towards responding to you or finding out about your pathetic life (a) takes up any significant amount of my time, or (b) wouldn't happen if not for my status as "uptight stuffed shirt." The end-game would be for me to realize how futile my efforts are - how you're just on the other end yucking it up, and to simply stop responding. To which I respond:

Nah.

Little to no effort is expended participating in this, and it's actually pretty amusing to me as well. I'd like to see how much ridiculous bullshit we can get you to spout before you inevitably wise up (yeah right LOL) get tired.

6. Skeletaure

High Score:
    I suggest we get rid of worldmaker and replace him with a more worthy member, such as priscababy1000.

7. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Since she posted right after me, I'm assuming she's addressing me, so: DIBS.

@Priscababy: 'sup ?

8. Phantom of the Library

Phantom of the Library Unspeakable

Wouldn't do it, man. She's already hit up my Visitor Message board looking for a lay. Girl is slag.

9. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

In other news, that is what I said. (Just because, y'know, Worldmaker was getting old. *awesomepun*).

10. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    And Jack here's a village idiot looking for a village. Keep looking, Jack.

This might be the first time anyone's accused DLP of comprising "stuffed shirts." I think he'd benefit from spending a little more time Googling some of the words and phrases he uses. Like his failed 'Walloon' thing, 'nabob' doesn't mean what he thinks it does either.

43 is more like it. Were he my father's generation, he'd list the Cuban Missile Crisis and the JFK assassination as his formative memories.

Vash had him pegged. He's basically a Joe Hundredaire, "i r trollz u" back-pedaller, but without the lesbians and Shezza haet. His posts read like my hangover feels.

11. disturbed27

disturbed27 Professor

Yeah me too and apparently QuaziJoe as well too so... yeah.

12. Inverarity

Inverarity Groundskeeper

I'm sure Silens Cursor can smooth all this over.

13. knothead

knothead Groundskeeper

Thanks. By the way, my vote is for #4. Worldmaker also states he spent several years in Scotland, which isn't mentioned in the Encyclopedia article, which also states that the second divorce was finalized in 2004, and Worldmaker stated that he has (well, age might have changed) a seven-year old son, which in my book means that:

1. Worldmaker is not the author who has the MFA.
    2. Because Worldmaker is not the MFA author, none of the information found in the Encyclopedia can be used to describe Worldmaker. On the other hand, since it does come from a valid/reputable source, I consider it evidence that Worldmaker is not the MFA author because of the info given about the author.
    3. Perspicacity's point about what would be considered formative memories is excellent because well, I'm also 43 and remember when Nixon resigned. I have no recollection of Armstrong though. Pity, but I had just turned two years old.
    4. Worldmaker is full of shit.

14. Skeletaure

High Score:
    BIN-FUCKING-GO!

15. Worldmaker

Worldmaker Squib

Worldmaker never said he was.

Oh, that's a good one!

Ah, you're just upset because I pointed out the Freudian implications of your constantly using the word "faggot" as an insult, and did so in public.

This takes me... what... five minutes? Six? What's to get bored with?

16. Dark-Stallion

Dark-Stallion Professor

The impatient terrorist?

17. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

That's just a poor showing. Responding to only two sentences out of 20 odd posts? Ugh. Can we ban him now? He's stopped being fun.

18. Scrib

Scrib The Chosen One

Once the lulz stops flowing, the heads start a-rolling...

But seriously this has turned into the Methods thread, except in this case the author is a egotistical flaming shit. Whatever you say about The Jew, he at least has the excuse of youth, and he thinks he's doing something useful. This old fuck has no reason to be jumping on a forum filled with twenty-year-olds and trying to act too-cool-for-school.

Worldmaker: if you're having mid-to-late-life issues take them up with your shrink, this isn't healthy at all.

Also: I read your fic. It reads exactly as I thought you sound, overly grandiose and blowing shit out of it's ass, you're a hack. Worse, a 43-year-old hack, which means this is probably the greatest you are capable of, I fucking pity you.

tl;dr: Your shit is bad and you should feel bad.

19. Worldmaker

Worldmaker Squib

No, sorry, that wasn't any better than the "internet failure" comment. I got to tell you, for as much as you guys try to build this "don't fuck with us" reputation, you're coming off as a bunch of lamers...

20. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Bored now.

What happened to you, worldmaker? You used to be fun, man.