1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Where's the bar that tell your their ult is up?

p.s. Fuck riot with a dirty spoon for their lag issues.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Just had a weird moment where I could see all of the enemies and other living allies doing their stuff(rather than moving to a space and stopping), but I was stuck in fountain just 'attempting to reconnect'.

Got to watch the enemies take both nexus turrets while I was alive and could have stopped it.

Also, 0/5/1 Oz, and a lower level than the support. For shame!

3. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

4. Oz

K, tell me how to jungle effectively with 2k+ ping. What should I do when wraiths kill me lvl 3 after I alpha strike them then yi stands still and doesn't attack no matter how much I click.

5. Oz

The box their face is in is highlighted. Lux and ashe ults down.

6. Oz

Also howdy was support and was doing a fantastic job. The adc is very new to the game and mechanically pretty bad atm.

7. Oz

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Is this certain? I don't want to miss out on the skin because I was stingy with my IP.

9. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

That's what I get fairly often when I've been playing ranked, well, when I did 3 weeks ago - and it's the reason I stopped playing ranked alongside partial DC's either when randomly moving somewhere, or just as a fight breaks out.

I can see everyone moving around and health going down, only their models are locked in the pose where my game froze up at, and I can move too, but I can't see my own health depleting,. and I can't see anything like skills, auto-attacks and the like - and then the game catches up with itself and everybody's dead/across the map/raging at me etc.

@Republic - Yeah it's the way Riot does these Skin give-away's, like with the codes at Gamescom, it's worth it if you don't own the champion as you get them for for free with a NEW skin to boot. Plus they recently did Skin give-away's with a fun event at Gamescom that unlocked Mundo and someone else, I forget who.

10. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

It's never happened to me before, but I just had a game as Trist where that happened to me. I played another game later and it didn't happen.

Wierd packet loss issues?

Anyways, the OGN 3rd place match was awesome. If you have the time, go watch it.

11. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

Remember that if you are diamond in 3's, you ONLY get the diamond border for 3's. So you will still have a silver border when you queue for solo/5's. At least, this was how it was last season, and I'm pretty sure it's the same way this season.

12. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

They've changed that this season.

13. Oz

New router, ping issues seem to be mostly resolved. Yay.

In other news I forgot how fun Ashe was when fed. IE, Shiv, 2 Bloodthirsters, Phantom Dancer and Berserkers Greaves. Crit heaven. :3

14. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Whaa? No Last Whisper in a 6 item build?

15. Oz

16. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Pretty sure it must be packet loss given how random and spikey it is as opposed to being continuous between 4pm CEST and the late evening.

17. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

So, I was wondering... apart from the normal jukes, what are the ways Lee Sin can counter Jax?

My normal Build on Lee Sin is something like Ninja Tabi, BT, Veil, Wormogs, Atmas and Wit's end. And I was pretty much thrashing Jax and a Malphite duo lane top with Hec as my Jungle. In early game.

But bot sorta fed Jax and he was able to catch up. Was pretty much luck/minions after that in every encounter late game.

Any specific build suggestions? Any special play tips?

Also, Oz...Y u no invite ? :[

Invite me into any DLP team game yo.

18. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Disclaimer: I've only ever played Lee Sin once in an ARAM, but numbers are numbers.

I feel like a Spirit Visage would have increased both your survival and damage more than a Wit's End. More hp, comparable mres(more without stacks of Wit's), 20% cdr for more abilities offensively and defensively, meager hp regen, and the unique passive which works with both your lifesteal and Iron Will's spell vamp. Cost is pretty similar too, actually.

I guess it gives more hp for Atma's to work the passive off of... although I kind of question the Atma's, too. A good alternative to Atma's if you wanted a defensive armor item against Jax, albeit a more expensive one, would have been Randuin's. More HP, similar armor, and the passive/active would greatly hinder his ability to smack you quickly and repeatedly. Or escape if that's what it is.

On a semi-related note(damage items), wasn't the common trend nowadays for Lee Sin to build Hydra rather than a BT, for the extra burst and instant aoe clear when combined with your ability? Or was that just for Jungle Lee Sin?

19. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Lee Sin doesn't need crit, or Atma's, or wits really. It all kinda depends on how the early game goes, but ideally you don't want to be laning against a Jax forever because one way or another he's gonna strat wrecking people once he hits his item threshold, only kiting him's a much bigger problem than most people.

Fairly certain Lee wins till 6 as he can slow Jax's attack speed somewhat, and both can engage/disengage albeit Lee can do it much more easily with his Q, W and ult. Once Jax hits 6 is the problem, as trading becomes easy enough for him to get in and out with little retaliation.

Assuming Jax rushed something like a Bork, you could have gone tiamat/hydra to keep him shoved into tower, or stick with your BT build as it isn't terrible on Lee. Alternatively you could perhaps max E as Jax will most likely build armor - though this then pushes the wave so you have to be careful.

To me a finished Lee build would look something like Tabi's or Merc's/BT/LW/Randuin's/Visage/whatever you want. That said I don't play Lee, I just watch diamond matches/pro streams and a lot of it depends on the matchup and early into mid game, but you'll get people like Voyboy who always rush a Tiamat or Wings who'll probably go double Dorans to win early.

20. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Hydra is so good. You lose 25 AD and 6% Lifesteal compared to a fully stacked Bloodthirster, but gain strong wave clear from the Cleave passive and burst damage from the Crescent active. And you aren't fucked if you die.

It's replaced Bloodthirster for virtually every AD melee I play.

Not open for further replies.