1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

NA+EU+KR > World.

2. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

lol this guy

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Next we're gonna hear about Tsm being an Eu team.

Kappa.

4. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Well technically it's not wrong...

Joking aside, that was pretty stompy. I really don't feel that as a region we're too far behind NA currently & denying that NA is currently stronger than EU doesn't really have any current basis, at least to me.

I feel like IEM just showed how exploitable the EU scene currently is. Ban out Forgiven or just simply out-lane SK & they fall apart; nRated & Sven will hand you games if they think it's required.

Fnatic (despite not being at IEM) I feel need more time to mesh though they're still an impressive unit - but communication seems to be a bit of a problem for them.

Outside of that I think EU's doing ok, sure we're getting our ass handed to us in International competitions but eh, practise is practise & everybody needs to get beaten now & then.

TSM seems to have really come together as a team, the coaching is doing wonders & their warding game was amazing. Still don't like Dyrus on Rumble but eh, what're you gonna do.

Honestly best part of the tournament was seeing GET go down - once again, congrats to WE on that amazing series, congrats to TSM on winning an International event & I'm really looking forward to whatever that event in the summer is - Spring Championships or some damn thing over in Florida. Should be a good event.

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I think that all of the regions are closer now than they have been since S2.

6. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Though this tournament doesn't give much insight into China, WE played with a couple of new players here, and they are the bottom team in the Chinese league currently. OMG, EDG, IG and SHRC are all way better teams.

But the Korean scene hasn't looked this beatable since forever, probably mainly due to the mass exodus of talent to China.

7. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can you imagine how hard it must be to sell the idea of moving to a foreign country (especially one that has historically been an enemy of yours) to play video games professionally to your parents? In a general sense I can imagine it's a tough sell, but especially to a foreign country you have a long history of violence with?

Much respect. Even if it was just for the money it takes courage to make a move like that in my eyes.

8. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

WE has definitely been playing with spirit, should make LPL interesting.

9. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

Hey so I've been banned.

I've played since beta and I've never been banned before. I stopped playing once I started teaching because I didn't have the time. A few months ago I started playing again to keep in touch with some online friends. A game or two a night a couple of nights a week, playing exclusively ARAM.

Recently I got an email while on vacation saying I'd been banned. After some back and forth they responded with this:

I told them it was stupid and false, they responded with:

I responded a little less heatedly trying to explain my point again, focusing on the fact that I didn't do anything and have been banned.

They told me they'd transfer my ticket to the player behavior team.

That was on March 11. Ban isn't lifted and I haven't received any more contact. I sent another email (auto updates my ticket if I reply to the last one they sent) and they didn't respond to that either.

Any tips? I promise I don't give 2 shits enough about winning ARAMs to hack or run scripts (whatever the fuck that means, literally hadn't heard or seen that term until this email) nor do I have the knowledge to do so.

Is there another program doing this accidentally? Is riot full of shit?

It's not a big deal that I can't play, but I'd rather not lose the account with around 200$ of skins for something I'm definitely not doing.

10. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've never read them, but I imagine those EULAs we mindlessly click 'accept' to have something in them that waives any burden of proof on RIOT's part.

I've no experience in being falsely banned though.

11. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

It's very possible that you had some program running at the same time that could be used for such hacks, and they can't detect specifically whether you were or not, I dunno.

Could try posting on Reddit- lots of Rioters there.

12. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Yeah, if you're lucky it becomes big they might respond. Though, I've only ever seen them respond when they know the person who is questioning the ban is full of shit and has actually done something ban worthy. I don't think I've ever seen them retract a ban on reddit.

13. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

[IMGUR][/IMGUR]It's happened once or twice off the top of my head- one dude got banned for verbal abuse, and it turned out he talked shit about himself when he screwed up, not others so they canceled his ban.

---------- Post automerged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

On another note :D
    [IMGUR]0or9kPY[/IMGUR]

Mystery skins lmao.

14. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Holy shit, EU LCS, UOL vs. FNC, just now. Even if you don't care about EU, go watch it as soon as you can. Most epic game this split.

15. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Agreed 100%. Holy shit that was such a fun and exciting game.

16. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Second most entertaining match I have ever watched. I laughed. EU went full SoloQ.

17. stormfury

stormfury Unspeakable

Half my fantasy team is fnatic, so that was a pretty awesome game for me : )

18. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So dissapoint :/

I wanted Yellowstar to go full xPeke to end. Still entertaining though.

19. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

So, Urgot mid winning in LCS, against TSM no less. This patch is absolutely amazing :D

20. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    This season's LCS(and other pro scenes) are much, much more entertaining and varied than previous ones. Not sure why, but I'm thankful.

Not open for further replies.