1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

This is a double post, but holy shit yes. What a series, hot damn! Icing on the cake is that Liquid is finally freed from the burden of hurr durr fourth, they're starting to gel really well. Things are looking up for Team Liquid and I can't wait for the summer split if they keep up this great momentum.

2. apoc

apoc The Once and Ginger King DLP Supporter

TSM

/10char

3. apoc

apoc The Once and Ginger King DLP Supporter

[IMGUR]lZ0fNUj[/IMGUR]

PLS

[IMGUR]YvYEnQM[/IMGUR]

NO

[IMGUR]wRosK9L[/IMGUR]

WHY

[IMGUR]BhMvoZg[/IMGUR]

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

4. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Havent touched ranked in almost two months. God knows where Inactivity has taken me. I am actually scared to look.

5. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

6. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Got gold with my ranked team. Do you still get victorious skin for gold or should we actually keep on playing seriously until plat?

7. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Keep playing.

8. Oz

9. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

Yes, you do, but the border only shows up in ranked 5v5s and not yolo queue, I think

10. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Mark has removed the little interest I had left in LoL I think, well, for anything that isn't remotely serious. Queue anxiety killed off any & all interest in Ranked/team-builder & I still can't seem to get over it. Still, it's so retard proof that it's practically impossible to lose an ARAM if your entire team spams the crap out of it & jumps as soon as it hits - either the other team never reacts, or you get insta-gibbed before you can.

Might be a little salty after losing every single ARAM I played tonight thanks to facing 5x Mark every game. Yes it's great for finally having a chance of fighting poke comps but against anything else it's just annoying. Another tiny particle to watch out for in chaotic fights or simply amongst all the AoE spam & then boom, you're dead. Not even going to go into how silly it is when your team has 0 engage & the other team is loaded with it. You just get dumpstered hard.

On a more positive note, MSI starts on Thursday & despite the crappy schedule for EU combined with my already anti-social work hours making it impossible for me to watch live until Saturday, it's looking like it's going to be one nutty event. Kind of hoping someone puts down Faker & EasyHoon, even if said team inevitably loses the game. I love watching players that good but at the same time can't help but always hope they just have a rough game, makes me feel that tiny bit better about being a wee Gold.

11. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

They need to raise the cooldown to like 40 seconds, and that damage change they're doing isn't bad either.

12. Tehlaziboi

Tehlaziboi Ninja Meido

So MSI has officially started. Notice the screaming crowd before the first game.

Then notice the absolute silence during the actual game.

13. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  14. Oz

15. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

As a Gambit fan I say let fnatic burn, they've already beaten TSM, their job is over, although it would be the icing on my cake if they manage to cockblock TSM from getting out of groupstages. Of course, TSM would need to lose all of their next upcoming games to force a tiebreaker, so the likelihood of a tiebreaker is pretty high.

16. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I didn't watch today. What happened?

17. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

AHQ Are looking pretty damn impressive. Western scene looking kind of like a total joke right now.

18. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

The Taiwanese team AHQ has pooped on both Western teams, Fnatic just needs to beat Besiktas to get out of the groupstages

It's like season 2 and season 3 have fused to form season 5, where Taiwan, Korea and China dominate.

19. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Taiwan have never been dominant though. They came out of nowhere to win Season 2 Worlds & since then they have admittedly been held back by SEA/Garena - honestly, that region finally being split into SEA & Taiwan has done wonders for the Taiwanese scene. It's like a mini-LPL in terms of how crazy aggressive it is & I honestly hope it continues to grow.

But yeah, TSM & Fnatic both got ran over (Fnatic play SKT next as I type this and as foreveryone said, only have to beat the Turkish Wildcard to advance. TSM are out short of Kabum 2.0) - it's sad seeing a lot of Fnatic fans blame Steelback & saying Rekkles would have done better. Because an ADC who farms all day, has no balls & still runs from a fight when up in items would work well with their new rather aggressive style. Totally guys.

Maybe I just don't get the Rekkles hype.

20. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Steelback hasn't been playing well at all here against international competition. If Fnatic have aspirations for success at worlds, they need a bottom lane that doesn't get dumpstered against eastern teams.

Not open for further replies.