1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Mar 18, 2010.

Not open for further replies.
  1. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Astronautilus and Pool Party Ziggs are in the files, but Arcade Sona is this year's PAX skin. Unlike the last two years though, this one is going in the store.

2. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    But just kidding, I was watching an 1800 player smurf and I gave it another shot -and I didn't want to be below 1k elo when I woke up tomorrow- and played J4 to victory. Because DEMACIA! Is a great sound to hear.

I wish my team worked with me more. I longed every time the enemy jungle was doing red/blue and never got any help. Jarvan is not a very good duelist vs Skarner.

3. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I have this horrendously bad but potentially hilariously awesome idea.

Split Push Olaf.

Teleport basically self-stuns, but Olaf's ulti removes that. Just split push a lane, hit ulti and teleport to another lane while running away. Keep pushing then run when they start to get close again.

The defensive steroid on Ulti means you'll survive at least the teleport channel if you're bulky enough.

4. Wildfeather

High Score:
    Not sure how that is different from split-push Yi with different summoner spells, except not as good at pushing waves or sustaining?

5. Evan Tide

Doesn't die to hard CC, innately durable, more sustain, and 100% escape chance.

6. Delirium

Delirium Fourth Year

I love you. No seriously that sounds like an incredible way to troll the enemy team and I really really want to do that :p

7. Glernaj

Glernaj Stab Executive DLP Supporter

Just tested it, doesn't work since it's not actually a stun when you use teleport, it's a cast-time.

8. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I think he meant that you cant be stopped from Teleporting, not run and teleport at the same time. So even if you are ganked, they probably wont be able to reach AND kill you in 3 seconds.

9. Evan Tide

I'm bad at this writing thing.

10. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

It did indeed sound a bit more like the first.
    Anywho, I just tried Malphite for the first time today. He's super fun. Went 13/4/17 the first game, turning a loss into a win, and 5/1/10 the second game when the surrendered at 20.

11. Wildfeather

High Score:
    TF is so squishy, but fun. I feel like I'm always doing something on him most of the time (mostly running like a bitch hoping my stun comes off CD) and it is a lot of fun to Q down waves once you get enough AP. And of course when your Q hits an enemy or 3 it is pretty satisfying.

12. stormfury

stormfury Unspeakable

NA regionals goin on at Pax. Unsurprisingly Curse crushed tsm.evo, TSM crushed MME, and Dig crushed TD.

CLG.NA up against LGN starting, and im hopin to god they dont suck here, too.

Curse/TSM and Dig/clg or lgn tmw

Edit: clg stomped hard with a Korean meta move of putting their mid lane against enemy top laner, their bot lane mid, and their top lane against enemy ad/support (lgn swapped up their bot and top lanes, as has been pretty standard lately. Apparently, they were doing it becuase they thought they would counter clg doing that, too). They also ran with 3 teleports (mid/top/ad carry), and support ran with promote.

It was an absolute curbstomp. CLG had 4 of their towers down so fast.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  13. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

And in game 2, Legion figured it out. Which puts them better than TSM.

14. stormfury

stormfury Unspeakable

and then in game 3, clg came back, played standard, and won : )

Sadly, it's gonna be TSM/Dig in the finals, with TSM winning, and Crs NA getting 3rd.

15. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

I'm still holding out hope for an upset, with TSM getting knocked down into third and the finals being Curse v Dignitas under ARAM rules.

16. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I missed the stream, and now I'm trying to watch the match somehow. Is there a video or something/somewhere I can watch?

Edit: Nvm, found it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  17. stormfury

stormfury Unspeakable

and as expected, its tsm/dig for first and curse/clg for 3rd

18. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Really? I expected another TSM vs CLG finals honestly. Not that I support any individual LoL teams, just seems to be the case that CLG and TSM are above the rest of NA.

Edit; And there's the predicted 2-0 stomps for CLG & TSM, why people thought the results would be anything else escapes me after watching every game but, I guess we can allow people delusions when you look at any other competitive sport. Now to sit back and wait for more info on the new champion.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  19. stormfury

stormfury Unspeakable

I personally love CLG, and their the team I root for above the rest, but their results have been rather poor of late. They failed to do much in Korea, don't stream at all, and their lan presence has been rather weak.

Curse, on the other hand, is everywhere getting to the semi's or finals of a tournament before failing hardcore. They get far then throw. They do well then can't close out. They'll take a game off great teams, but then lose horribly. They've been doing better and better recently though, and I predicted they'd beat CLG simply because of their recent improvements and willingness to play to their strengths (Elementz unusual supports, Wings' non-standard tops, etc)

20. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Pretty sure Elementz played Blitzcrank every match, can't recall him playing anything else outside of Sona for 1 game. Still, I'm hoping they have decent stream times for the Asian finals in Vietnam sometime in the next week.

Not open for further replies.