1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey DLP authors, there's a bit less than a month left to wow us with your story about Daphne or Azkaban.

The Author applies the words to the paper or it gets the hose. Write or die! The more the merrier.

Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

General Mafia Discussion

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Gemma

Gemma Fourth Year

Something something soft J.

2. Thingyman

Thingyman Muggle

CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE

Your representative's game has started, follow the action here: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/22298-Season-6-Game-1-Cloud-City-The-Mafia-Championship

I wish them the best of luck! :)

Do you wish to spectate?
    We have a big chat on Discord (1,000+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg

2) Tag one of the red or blue people in the chat (write @Thingyman or @staff for example), let them know who you are and from what community, and they'll give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
    This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?
    Refer to this thread: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/21905-Season-6-General-Information

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. Later today it will also be updated with the full list of participating communities and representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Discord is Thingyman#6075. From this point on I will be checking in less on the various sites.