1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Oct 8, 2020.

1. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

Matching 5 star characters with 5 star weapons seems overly ambitious. Getting the preferred weapon for even your 2 dps, with how bad pulling on the weapons banner is, more likely than not ends up costing you the budget of a small country lol.

2. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Managed to 36* the new Abyss on the last day. My Keqing wasn't cutting it, so I had to full invest into my recently pulled Diluc, which I still wasn't sure about. Spent 4,5m mora just to get 50 primogems. At least my pride is intact.

New banner is kinda interesting for me, because of Xiangling and Xingqiu. I have both at c4, and I'd really like to get both, especially Xingqiu, to c6, though with my just powered up Diluc, I doubt I end up pulling unless I really like her. The smart thing for me is to probably just save till Zhongli rerun, but who knows how that ends up going.

3. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Xingqiu also in the shop. That got me my C6. Already had Ningg.

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wow Hu Tao's damage is monstrous, but goodamn do I hate her attack sequence (and auto attacking is literally all she does). Her charged attack has a terrible inactive tail end that you have to dodge out of, and it feels like her range is gimped for some reason?

Ayaaaaa. Yeah she a troll and I love me some trolls, but hard pass.

5. Jarsha

Jarsha Seventh Year

Got lucky and grabbed both Hu tao and her spear, would very much recommend if you have the resources saved up. Team her up with xiangling and xingqui for maximum pyro and vaporize damage.

6. Gengar

High Score:
    I only roll on characters that look fun to play. Ganyu is supposedly best dps in the game and Hu Tao is looking bonkers but zzzzzz. Pass.

I also roll on characters that are 4* and wear fishnets. I roll hard.

7. diesIovis

diesIovis Seventh Year

I like her English voice for some reason, her quirkiness too, but her play style really isn't my cup of tea. I already have Klee filling the role of great damage dealer that I despise playing so no need for another.

8. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Livestream codes 300 primos total:

• KTNSCQWW922M
    • ET7ADQFF8KJR
    • PSNTC8FEQK4D

9. Gengar

High Score:
    [​IMG]

This promo image kinda suggests Rosaria is somehow inbetween the Venti and Childe banners?

I dunno how that works. Maybe she's a 4* rate up on both? I'll have to wait extra if so bc I ain't rolling on Venti unless she's only available there.

10. Jack-O

Jack-O Second Year

11. Gengar

High Score:
    Naisu

12. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I'm rolling for Venti - he seems OP. Can pass on Childe b/c mobile + bow = meh and I'm not whaling.

Got enough saved up since Xiao to get a 5* but if I lose the 50/50 probably SOL. Fingers crossed.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    I'm hyper building Venti now (but my best weapon is Stringless - he ain't getting Childe's bow) just to see if the hype is real. Honestly, I feel like it's overblown, especially since the situation in abyss is unlikely to remain that protect one.

Don't consider Childe a bow user btw. He's only ever bow when I need him to be. Even without C6 he's very rarely out of his burst. As much as I love Xiao, Childe is my most powerful character by far. It's not even close when enemies are clumped, but even if they're not, on a team with Beidou and Fischl spamming their ults Childe is just broken.

I know you like wind characters though, but yeah, if Childe being a bow user is the only reason you're not desiring him, don't worry. I play on PC and I despise bow users too.

14. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I'll play with him more when he's in trial again. I didn't like him the first time I tried playing his trial, but I really only tried it 2-3 times and didn't bother... you know, actually engaging with the playstyle to see if I would like it. I'll do that this time - high damage is always fun in its own way.

15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    New code for 60 primo

GS6ACJ775KNV

16. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Eula looks amazing. This must be what simping feels like. Definitely my favorite design thus far.

I like leaks like these, makes it easier to save for future. The opposite of what mihoyo wants, but I like knowing about future characters as a consumer.

Although the fotm abyss changes massively favoring the newly released 5* is disgustingly scummy. You can always not care, I suppose. Meh, it's a common mihoyo (and gacha) tactic.

1.4 already looking better than 1.3, even if it's yet another filler patch. Hangouts were... decent, I suppose. I do like getting to know the characters better, even if it's not the dating sim I was dreaming for. But Noelle and Barbara's hangouts had just way too similar themes,
    (oh, look at this diligent, overworking, extremely kind and caring young woman being taken advantage of by shit npcs, whose kindness convinces a bad guy to turn over a new leaf)
    I wish they'd been more unique.

17. Galen

Galen DA Member

Not a huge fan of the hangouts, if only because for whatever reason I feel bad being an asshole to the character about their dreams. Full scenario clear primos are primos, I guess.

I will say that I think the new abyss mob looks cool af.

18. Gengar

High Score:
    I'm not a fan of the claymore in this game at all. Aside from beidou, who i don't really attack with. But new cryo claymore is pretty hot.

I'm gonna go so hard on the Rosaria banner though. I want her c6. I also yolo pulled a skyward blade, so grats to Bennett.

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Code for 30prim and 5 books.

SBNBUK67M37Z

20. Gengar

High Score: