1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Genshin Impact

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Galen

Galen DA Member

I was very tempted to pull for Eula after that trial run (that burst dmg is bonkers), but at the end of the day I want Klee more. It’s just more fun for me to play Klee than another claymore user.

2. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If it is any consolation for those who passed on her though, I will say she is finicky to use, especially on mobile. There's the stack tracking obviously, but also, her aoe burst size is not huge. Probably slightly smaller than the diameter of Jean/Benny's aoe.

As enemies tend to spread out in a circle around you, if you are focusing on one post burst to build stacks, it is very likely it is going get knocked back by your attacks away from the group. Then you need to sprint back to the group before it explodes. I cannot tell you how many times I've sprinted forward through the enemy I'm attacking and the burst misses the bulk of enemies entirely.

You also pretty much have to run her with a second cryo for the crit boost. Non crits are basically wasted attacks.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  3. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    c6 Rosaria with Zhongli and Eula is pretty nonfinnicky way to play her without having to SC. I've had trash rolls on the pale flame set, so I'm running 2xBloodstained and 3 pretty amazing offset arts for around 40%/200%. With cryo resonance and Rosaria buffs she hits my ideal sweet spot of 60% crit.

I'm hard strapped for xp books atm and I refuse to farm them, so I'll be waiting to max her, but even at 50 with her capped talent levels (though maxed WGS) her burst hits for around 120k...

I wouldn't use her on small enemies, but for murdering big bosses? She's on par if not marginally better than Hu Tao and Ganyu.

Saw a video of Yoimiya in action. No fireworks for her pyro arrows, sadly :(

https://twitter.com/Zeniiet/status/1402333789058076673?s=19

4. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Try and at least get 2x blood/pale or 2x blood/glad for her. 4x pale is really only better at C2.

5. Gengar

High Score:
    I was always going for 2 blood 2 pale (with wgs, i don't think it's worth going for 2 glad for even more atk). I don't wanna fuck around with the pale flame 4pce effect, esp when the only deterrence between 2/2 and 4pc seems to be the attack I already said i don't need, lol...

6. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Two new codes:

GENSHINEPIC

GENSHINGALAXY

7. Gengar

High Score:
    @Ched I want you to be honest with me. How long did it take you to put ZhongLi in your bedroom?

8. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

0 to 60 in 0.5 seconds. If he shows back up in the banner we're going for c6.

Thank god he's actually useful as a team member too.

9. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I really kind of hate that characters factor into load, especially when you're already limited to 8 max per teapot. I want to put Jean in the office I specifically built for her. And I want to build Ning and Beidou a cozy sex dungeon boudoir, but if I put them in the same room, I can add like... a chair and a sofa and that's it.

10. Gengar

High Score:
    I think the numbers need tweaking, but now that I've hit 20k, I'd like to slowly move things around so my place doesn't look like it was built by a toddler.

All 8 add a decent chunk.

11. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    [​IMG]

It physically pains me that I have to skip her.

12. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The ass bow is a bit too reminiscent of Sasuke, but she looks good enough that I want to pull her almost as much as Eula.

Her, Raiden, the Inazuma weapons that look to be very strong and broken with refinements... there sure is a lot of stuff to pull.

13. Gengar

High Score:
    #TeamYoimiyaEspCozIHaveASpareHarp

14. Meerkats

Meerkats Unspeakable

I'm in gacha limbo due to the faint possibility of a Ganyu rerun at any point so I can't pull on anyone. Unless raiden is OP and before ganyu rerun but even that's a 50/50.

15. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    Officially finished exploration of Golden Apple archipelago. Fairly certain I completed all the puzzles and found all the secrets.

I hope they do more events like this. It's been a blast.

16. Gengar

High Score:
    This was a bad time to get readdicted to ff14 in regards to GI lol...

17. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

TBH I thought it was a bit much. Too much content that's 'going away' so I feel obligated to rush through it. Prefer new content like Dragonspine if it's going to be this extensive, so I can take my time or rush, either.

18. Galen

Galen DA Member

I’m much the same. The new samurai boss, for example, is presumably going to be permanent given that it has unique drops. I’ve not heard anything on that officially, though. The question remains, should I be grinding it?

There are a couple of ring puzzles that I’ve yet to figure out, mostly because I’m too stubborn to resort to using the internet to find a solution that a teenager figured out before I did.

19. KHAAAAAAAN!!

High Score:
    I definitely wish the islands themselves were sticking around. Making the zone limited when they put so much work into it seems ridiculous.

20. Clerith

Clerith Ahegao Emperor ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I liked the archipelago quite a lot. It had new stuff, exploration, and story. Felt like the first real content patch since Dragonspine. Felt like it had... 8 hours of content, or so? More than I expected. And yes, removing it after the event is over seems complete insanity to me.

New Abyss is pretty easy. Maybe they made the lower floors a bit harder, but they're still free. F11 is super free. 12-3 is the only chamber that took me two tries to beat. I don't like 12-3, three different shields, but if you have a strat for it, it's not too hard. My first impression is that it's about the same difficulty as the last one to 36*, probably because we're familiar with all the mobs, maybe a touch easier, while a lot easier to just low star clear, since there's no 12-2 to beat up noobs.

Inazuma leaks are looking a bit weird. Seems a bit too inspired by Dragonspine mechanics. But I'm definitely not obsessing or even checking most of them, I'll just play it when it comes and hope it's good.