1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

GoF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord Ravenclaw, Sep 9, 2005.

1. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

tx :D :D :D :D :D

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Maybe Pavarti will go to Hogsmead with another girl. She just suddenly becomes a lesbian.

3. realmess

realmess Slug Club Member

not in the proper British Potterverse, thoughit would be fun to watch :wink:

4. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

we can always dream :stares wistfully into the sunset:

:eyes begin to tear up from looking at the sun for too long.:

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

More clips out, including the entire ferret scene.

It's really, really retarded. Teflon and Radbitch's acting is worse then usual, the guy playing Moody just screams child molester.

The scene has the ferret going into Goyles PANTS, and trying to escape into the boy's crotch, and escaping out through his leg.

Moody's voice... hurts my ears. And he goes from screaming bloody murder @ Malfoy to looking apolegetic when Minerva says "We never use trans...blah blah".

His eye looks even worse then the still photos, when he's in an action scene. Harry looks horrible compared to Malfoy size wise, it looks like Maloy could crush him without barely trying.

Full ferret:
    http://www.intothepensieve.com/images/media/videos/4534.wmv

it just keeps getting worse the more we see of it =(

A bright spot is the Slytherin's look just like I'd imagined
    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/image.php?image=2005/10/gofpromo5.jpg

Emma actually looks lady like and cute in this pic:
    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/image.php?image=2005/10/gofpromo3.jpg
    Which is honestly the only pic I've ever seen where she didn't look a bit like a man, lol

EDIT: I take that back, she's got a covershoot in Teen Vogue where she looks very attractive with god knows how many hours of work done to her. Looks like a Mena Suvari-ish http://www.teenvogue.com/magazine/coverlook/articles/

[​IMG]

Krum looks cool, for a 25 year old, not for the 17-18ish he's supposed to be:
    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/image.php?image=2005/10/gofpromo6.jpg

Neville... omfg get that boy to a cosmetic surgeon asap.
    http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/image.php?image=2005/10/gofpromo7.jpg

I'm not even gonna comment on Ron... ug.

6. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

"Technically its a ferret."

I think that line was the only thing I enjoyed in the entire clip.

I think the worse part was the sound Felton made when he was turning into the ferret. It sounded to me like what they do with those home movies to try and make them funnier than they are.

And that was no bouncing ferret! It was a ferret floating up and down, how does that teach a kid anything?

And is it just me or are the movies trying really hard portray Draco as gay? First sending Harry a love note by animating the paper as a freaking butterfly now the ferret is spending quality time in Goyle's crotch. I would not be surprised if during the scene Harry finds Draco crying, Felton hugs Radcliffe and cops a feel of his ass.

Damn it there better be Lesbians in the next movie because they are giving enough screen time to pedophiles and homoerotic scenes as it is.

If there is to be perversions of the series I want some perversions I can enjoy.

7. realmess

realmess Slug Club Member

Neville- I don't think it can be helped. He's ugly. The hair and teeth are horrible. What is it with the Brits and their teeth? Don't they have dentists [I know you don't see his teeth in this pic, but I remember one that left me scarred for life.
    Krum-he's o.k.
    glad you didn't include Ron, though.

8. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

the ferret scene was.... slightly amusing... but it lacks the... pizzaz i thought it would have in the book...could have been much better...

9. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

i don't have time atm to dig through GoF book, but didn't Moody bounce his ass all over the place, instead of gently floating him up and down?

10. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

Yeah, I remember picturing him as a bouncing white blob. Boing, boing, boing boing boing. Ouch, ouch, ouch ouch ouch.

11. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

They probably didn't want to get into a bunch of shit with PETA or whatever for portraying cruelty to an animal. But yeah, Moody bounced him all over the place in the book.

12. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

GoF looks promising, but will probably be mostly disappointing.

13. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    God...The ferret scene takes place in a HALLWAY!!! that is how he bounces him everywhere. Hermaphite needs to learn her colors...Blue is simply NOT pink, sorry. Neville is supposed to be fat for crying out load! Bullshit...thats all I have to say.

14. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

Heh, I'm smart, I refuse to look at the GoF pictures. I know I'm going to be dissapointed. Even if my family buys tickets to go see the movie on the...day it comes out, I will refuse to go. I DO NOT want to go see this...movie.

I would say something else, but I'm trying to reign in my foul language. I must not ruin the perfect image of myself that *most* everyone sees. :angel:

Back on topic. I looked at the first few pictures a couple of months ago. It was then I decided that there was no way I was going to watch the movie in the theater. I'll download it or wait for the DVD.

Can anyone ever make sense of what I say? It confuses me when I go back and read it. Stupid braindeadness

15. Cervus

Cervus Raptured to Hell

[​IMG]

Is it me or do the Death Eaters look crap. They look like their wearing masks from a £ shop.

Found this image while looking around bored before, theres just no good fics to read at the moment. I was expecting something not so... crappy.

16. Necrule Paen

Are you kidding me? I could find a better mask at K-mart!

17. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    They should have used a Masqurade mask, not some fucking 'look at me I'm a half skeleton!' mask.

18. Necrule Paen

That's how I though she described it. Idiotic directors.

19. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

We can not change what has already happened and been filmed. But we CAN try and see if we can fix OotP. Maybe they'll let us direct if we protest enough. Or at least get someone who likes the books to write the script and all. And help with choosing the actors and costumes. Like the right DE mask.

20. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

I myself imagined a full face mask that was smooth, not this piece of shit mask that is easily surpassed in quality by serveral I saw last night.