1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham - Draw (Demon Mayor Wins)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Eternity Lost: Yes. Fuck you <3

I was going to vote for Zeitgeist to finally shut him up. However, I'm almost certain he's not an enemy, because this is just how he always plays. Zeitgeist: Calm down or I will. You know I will.

Ashaya: Your avatar is becoming a reason to lynch too. Just saying.

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So I just checked DLP because my friend joined and he said "you definitely not a hot ... whatever the fuck she is" and I was like oh?

Then I saw it was Shay, and got worried, then I saw she was me. I'd vote sree nit since klack was the first to hate on me,

Vote Player: klackerz

He probably won't get lynched, but my message is sent.

3. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

I feel we need to get something going now, otherwise I think that we are running the risk of a bandwagon not getting enough strength and there being no-lynch.

If there is a mis-lynch, then the batman has some fun. :D

---------- Post automerged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Does he play differently when he's scum, Sree, I ask you????

If he always plays like this, whether or not he's town, then we can't tell!!!

Hmmmmm...

4. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

We have forty-eight hours to play, Eternity. That's hardly a lack of time, and pressing for one quickly will just end up being worse for us.

---------- Post automerged at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Also, tone down the punctuation, will you?

5. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

That dude is you OllieK? <_<

Zeit seems so stressed. Is he just writing like that to throw us of his track or is he seriously and truly stressed?

6. dead

dead Squib

Zeit's PMSing is probably turning some lurkers off, but I also suspect a greater plot within the ranting.

7. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well alright I get on and see Zeit has already gone off the deep end and only half a day into the game. Eternity, starting a bandwagon this quickly is almost always a bad plan that gets innocent people killed, I've said this in every game I've been in and I still maintain it. As Drome said we have plenty of time to come up with an actual plan and not just pull names out of a hat. The only ones I find fairly suspicious so far are Fen and Kai, possibly Zeit as well depending on how he is when he's gotten some sleep and comes back.

8. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I am now Mayor of Gotham.

Accepting bribes in 3..2..1.

9. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

For people who think Zeit has a plan behind the ranting: yeah, no. He's done much the same before in other games, like HoT, and it has killed him before - he's genuine in it.

If he really did have a plan behind it then that would be pretty much the most retarded plan ever - what a scum aims to do most of the time is stay inconspicuous, not through not posting but from not calling attention to themselves and giving people reasons to doubt them. So I really doubt his outburst means he's scum. Maybe he's still scum, yes, but him getting angry isn't an indicator of that. And it's certainly not going to be a plot of his.

10. guljons

guljons Squib

What is suspicious to me is Eternity Lost trying to start some kind of bandwagon really early when we still have a lot of time. Or maybe he just didn't see that it is 48h day.
    What I find interesting is that this game has several first time players, so these guys can really slip by because nobody knows them (yeah I know, me too ;)) and at this point there seems to be more active talking between people who already know each other.

11. Jon

What's suspicious to me, is that you immediately jumped on the bandwagon against him. :3

12. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

No, I saw it was 48h days but I felt that something needs to happen.

We can't just wait to lynching at the last moment because that risks a stalemate, or a bandwagon not getting a majority, something I'm sure we all (except scum!) agree is bad for us.

So far we've had two votes.

---------- Post automerged at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

And who's lurking in invisible mode?

13. guljons

guljons Squib

Well we all have our suspicions.

All I really wanted to say is that we should be careful and use our time smartly.
    So here you go.

14. Jon

Vote: KaiDash

He tagged 'Hermonie for Mayor'.

He must die.

15. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Heresy! Jon is the One True Mayor!

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

The Hermonie thing is kind of annoying... but relatively meaningless either way.

Anyway, as I had said, I was curious myself, since the early games did give the impression that Scum posted first(since they did the first two games in a row), and I just felt like investigating it and sharing the information. While they were early posters in later games, with the exception of Jon, they were only first-posters in the first two games. Interesting trivia, I suppose, if nothing else.

I can't honestly say that I'm suspicious of Kang yet, compared with KaiDASH's recurring flippancy, but I was curious what Kang's response would be if I very mildly turned the pseudo-suspicion upon him. Zeitgeist is being so over the top, that he's either pulling a masterful bluff, is the Commissioner and thinks a Day 1 death is worth it, or he simply is just that stressed out.

17. Krogan

High Score:
    On later days you would have something of a point, on day one however bandwagoning someone is almost always a terrible plan. It comes off as far more than slightly suspicious how your trying so very hard to get people to bandwagon someone for no other reason than to bandwagon someone.

18. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

So are you against lynching day one?

Because, on day one, with no evidence, the only way we're going to get a lynch is by bandwagoning someone.

19. Krogan

High Score:
    No, I'm against lynching someone completely randomly just for the sake of lynching someone, it is never a smart plan.

20. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Dude, never again.

You're new, don't trust you, but I don't suspect anything yet.