1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Half Blood Prince Theories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackPhoenix, Apr 17, 2005.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Levi

Levi Sent Back to India

/Me also favors Wormtail torture scenes. I have written about seven for my fic, but posted only one of them. I like to post them in the form of OMAKE. Sort of makes a good ending to a chapter, IMO.

2. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Sort of like the one OMAKE (I think by Rorscharch's Blot) where Voldemort uses the Crusteous Curse and makes him into a pizza.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take that bet put me in for 150 galleons and two marbel sized emeralds. tis the only thing i can find in my sniffler bank, had to break it to get the money out but tis there. so put me in.

I hate hermione, shes alwasy telling ppl what to do and giving advice like she knows whats going on. I'd curse her mouth close permeanalty if i could.

I dont care much for ron either. To jealous.

remus is cool hope he gets a bigger part.
    i hope harry trains or does something like that.

I think that the HBP is going to have to be a new char, cant really think of any other halfbloods out there.

And torture times with wormtail is the best time.

4. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

I don't mind Hermione, and it's true, she does stick her nose into other peoples business much too often. But, I kinda like that she's smart. You don't see much of that nowadays. But, yeah, she really pissed me off in PoA with the whole Firebolt fiasco, and in OoTP with the whole DA thing without asking Harry.

Ron...I like. I don't think he's jealous. Yes, there is that one time in GoF where he stops talking to Harry because he got into the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but that's the only canon example. And I can see where Ron is coming from even then. I mean, if your best friend is probably one of the most famous people in wizarding England, how would you feel? Especially if you come from a big family, and want to make something of yourself. He's always shunted aside when Harry's around, and never says anything. That GoF example is the only one. Most people just hate Ron because most fanfic authors portray him as the one who is stubborn and stuck in his ways. I might be wrong, but can anyone else think of a time when Ron acted like a fag to Harry? I mean, even after he got his Prefect badge, he didn't lord it over Harry. He said that it should've been Harry, and not he that got the badge. Does that sound like a jealous person to you? On the other hand, Harry was a bit jealous there, but not much though.

5. Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort Forum Bastard

Ok, so now we got 300 galleons, one steel wand, and two marble-sized emeralds.

6. Lord Ravenclaw

7. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

I'll add 250 galleons 98 Sickles, 85 Knuts, Deed to a house and ummm... thats all for now. I can't wait to collect my winnings!

8. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

... Ill throw in my collection of 250 Morgan le Fay chocolate frog cards and *digs in pocket* ... *counts* ... and evelasting ink quill and 6 galleons 4 kunuts! .. even if i have no idea WHAT we're betting on!

9. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

I will add a hyper space engine to the pot and five plasma cannons and a point zero modulator.

10. Levi

Levi Sent Back to India

I'll bet my three nukes and 5 chocolate frogs.

11. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

Lord Voldemort said the Haf-Blood Prince would be a member of q Royal familly and thats how this all started

12. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

oohhhhh... ok.. yeah.. i doubt thatll happen.. my money goes on someone unexpected .. like Filch

13. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

It'll probabaIty be some one unexpected but not filch

14. Levi

Levi Sent Back to India

Filch is a Squib, so he cannot be a Half Blood. JKR clarified that squibs are non-magical people born of wizarding parents and are very rarer than Muggle-borns.

There's Dean n Seamus, both Half Bloods, but I doubt one of them will be the HBP. Another theory was that Aberforth Dumbledore was the HBP and many people who believe in this theory maintain that the book six covers also show him instead of APWB Dumbledore, which IMO, is not the case.

The best guess at the moment is that the HBP will be a new character whom JKR will be introducing in book six. Then there is also the lion-guy.

And another thing, HBP has a strong connection with CoS. What do you people think about that? What exactly is this connection since JKR has said that a part of CoS was cut and now is told in HBP or something like that.

15. Lord Ravenclaw

Perhaps more about Gryffindor?

16. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Everytime I heard her in the movie go Harry/Ron/etc "You caaaaant" i wanted to rip the speakers off the surround sound, heh

Honestly for such a stuck up rule fiend you'd think she'd either leave the trio, or get all wild and freaky. Besides she seems like she'd stab someone in the back in a heartbeat if some rule told her to, lol.

I still like her better then Ron though!

17. TaldMar

TaldMar First Year

:lol: Thats one of the single greatest things ever said

18. Lord Ravenclaw

And I agree with it whole-heartedly. I am a Ron hater. DEATH TO RON AND PERCY!

19. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Why does everyone hate Ron?

More importantly, why does everyone hate Ron, but like Malfoy?

20. TaldMar

TaldMar First Year

Ron and Draco are the both the same thing plot devices that are in the story to annoy me.

We have Draco only child from what seems to be an arranged marrage between two rich better-then-you pure-bloods. Then we come to Ron many siblings from a poor-in-money-rich-in-love pur-bloods.

They both have the same wizard prejudges about many things they just take polar opposite stances on many of them. They both see the world as black and white in many cases. They follow the gretaer good that was spoken to them as children.

So in the end Draco is the alterverse-Ron where as Ron is the alterverse-Draco. If that makes any sense at all.

Oh and on a side note thats completely unrelated to anything said anywhere you ever notice that there is 5 male and 3 Female Slytherins and the same goes for Gryffindor.

Not open for further replies.