1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

you are way to town to be a pr, scum won't shoot you!

me on the other hand straight in the middle of the pack!

me dying would also make your life miserable, that is a win-win for scum!

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

._.

Don't leave me alone in this house with blab lurking about.

3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

As promissed:
    Look at these kittens!

The only way i would ever leave you is with my brain on your plate to eat. Lets hope the cook is not into germans.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The cook probably is German.

---------- Post automerged at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

IT MADE A NOISE

I WANT TO DIE

5. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

is the cook associated with the butcher? if so i am pretty sure the cook is not german!

if the cook does not know what he is cooking, well then i may be serving you dinner tonight.

We have to hope Citrus is town, pretty sure cannibals are not into fruits, right?

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Or blab is the German cook. :p Maybe. I probably can't read blab, he's been a self-resolving slot in most of my games with him (either because I was scum, or he was caught!scum, or he was outed!Holy).

Citrus can be a cannibal if he is a fruit-eating fruit instead of a human.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

is that why newcomb wanted to know which favourite one that was on the picture? :O
    is that them making fun of us under our own eyes?

Oh i am not the only german .. i feel awkward now.
    not sure if you know highlander?! germans work in a similar way.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I spy a Citrus.

Am I your top townread yet?

9. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
  10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Citrus did you leave?

---------- Post automerged at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Wow, everyone left.

I see how it is.

11. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

We should lynch blab.

12. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, at this point I'm thinking if Snow isn't town then eat my brain now cause it ain't worth shit.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wow such conviction

I'll be around later, need to read through the last few pages again (man things slowed down)

---------- Post automerged at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Also wtf with all the brain eating, you're all gonna get mad cow disease

14. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Gonna need more reasoning than that, Rubicon. Why Blab over HF or Seratin?

15. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok just for fun lets try this

VOTE BLAB

Blab - I see 5 different parts of your content thus far.

1. Trolly introduction post (#21) and a bit of explaining early on (#68 + #80 + #95)

2. Talking general mechanics of scumhunting. ( #68 + #199)

3. Talking about the Newcomb/Citrus interaction
    +
    +

4. Short talk to Von about Seratin ( #199 + #201)

5. A load of non-content as filler inbetween.

Considering what i read from you your world right now looks like this :
    Newcomb
    Citrus
    Seratin

Von

Leavin HisFluffiness as the odd man out in your reads, not mentioned by you.

You don't scumread him for it, instead you keep your early vote on Vira, without any explanation.

For someone who comes across to be an experienced scumhunter you seem lackluster at best.

What is your opinion on Vira / Fluff / Rubicon at this point?

What do you think about the interactions outside of the push on Citrus?

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Unvote
    Vote blab

---------- Post automerged at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

This hurts me more than it will hurt you, blab.

17. Rubicon

I don't mind lynching those two, but I think blab is the scummiest right now. See #182 and Jan makes some good points too in his last post.

Posts like this are not helpful.

18. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I'm back!

So I'm probably way behind and it'll take me hours to catch up... huh. Did you guys seriously post like 1 page in more than 24 hours?

I re-re read the thread last night, and I actually have a possible world I want to talk about with Zenzao, Snowvon, and Jan. I'll type that up later today.

In the meantime, I came up with what I think is an interesting exercise:

Without looking over the thread, what are the more-than-surface-level opinions that each player has about who's town and who's mafia?

I encourage everyone to think about this before they click the spoiler. I think it's kind of a good metric about how strong certain people have been pushing and how curiously averse some people seem to be to having opinions, but you should come to your own conclusions before you see mine, because mine are of course influenced by my own unique perspective on the thread and my own (imperfect) memory.

So, no peeking. Honor system.

ScottPress - thinks I'm wolfy and Snowvon's town.

Snowvon - Hmm. Thinks Seratain's wolfy, wants to hear from HF, seems pretty buddy-buddy with Jan (not questioning him at least), and thinks blab is wolfy.

HF - thinks Citrus is wolfy. Thinks... um... yeah I've got nothing. There was that big post after the Citrus thing after HF caught up, but I can't remember him taking a stance on anything.

Citrus - thinks HF is a wolf, thinks I'm town, is pushing on Rubicon but not like he thinks he's scum, like he's trying to get something out of him.

Rubicon - thinks blab is a wolf. Thinks... Snowvon's town, maybe? Can't remember anything else concrete.

Seratin - thinks I'm a wolf. Thinks Citrus is leaning town. That's about it?

Vira - thinks I'm a wolf, thinks Seratin is leaning wolf, thinks, er... had a bunch of light townreads in that first wall, and I don't think she's backed off any of them?

blab - thinks... yeah, something about Snow and Rubicon, I think that they're both town? Honestly can't remember anything else.

Jan - hmm. I think Jan's pretty green on Snowvon, and has been asking a ton of questions to various people, but I actually can't think of much that's really concrete here. Pushed at blab last page, for the same reasons blab looks bad when you do this exercise.

Zenzao - those big posts where he recaps everything that's happened in the game kind of wash over you like the gentle waves in an ocean. I think he ended up on wolf!Seratin for many of the same reasons I did?

Okay, is that everyone? 10. Okay, who'd I forget?

Wei - It's kind of giving me the screaming heebie-jeebies that I forgot about Wei, because from what I can recall Wei is like 2nd or 3rd top town overall, and I can't remember a single concrete thing he's done. I remember reading a lot of his posts and kind of nodding along and going, "yep, that's towny," but looking back...

Be interested to see if people have similar thoughts. The validity of this is pretty heavily dependent on how good your memory is, and mine's not great. Please don't jump in and go "you're wrong, I said X Y and Z" - that's not what this is about. This is about the impression people have left on the thread.

Based on this, I'd say that...

Jan and Weiyaoli

Need some stricter scrutiny.

Also, Z Snowvon Jan, let me know when you're around. I had kind of a paranoid thought during my re-re-read, and I want to know if it's just paranoid or if I might have something. Reason I'm asking you three is it's about something that happened in Narutomafia that really, really reminded me of something that happened this game.

19. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Really? You don't mind lynching Seratin who should be on your townreads in the same post you point out Blab's problems? I see a problem with that.

20. Rubicon

Zenzao, see post #219.