1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry/Ginny

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Lord Ravenclaw, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I think the constant rants from all of us about slash and their beloved H/G "destiny pairing" drove most of them off that weren't worth keeping anyway. The others I guess have busy lives or something?

2. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

*notes that this has 6 bloody pages and the H/Narciss. thread only three*

I dont see Charlie driving 'em off, hes hilarious. The slash rants and H/G bashing I could see doing it, but fuck 'em its Dark Lord Potter, not Ball-less Potter.

3. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

Exactly.
    The females who don't like this type of thing, meaning the majority, leave after a few days.
    Those who stay are those who hate H/G and weak Harry as much as any guy. I'm not sure why it's a minority...

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Because a majority of the females on Earth lack common sense.

Its why if you ask 9/10 girls what they want they will tell you, then promptly change their mind; 20,000 times.

5. Violent Seas

Violent Seas Sixth Year

lmao. i used to be quite an H/G fan, too.

6. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

H/G?

fuck The red headed slut. In my opinion, Ron should have finished his sentence in the sixth book when he found Dean/Ginny snogging. "Do you want ppl to think my sisters is a " "A what ron?" Ginny asked. Harry smirks evilly and yells in Ginny's face "YOU ARE A FUCKING WHORE< WHO WILL FUCK ANYTHING THAT WALKS AND TALKS< I MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE SAVING YOU IN MY SECOND YEAR SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU TO DIE. I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU SO GO AND CRY YOU"RE EYES OUT BITCH" Harry roared. Ginny realed back in shock and tears began to well up in her eyes. Harry pulls out his wand and points it at Ginny. "you think i ddint notice you giving me love potions, for that i will have to kill you, Goodbye bitch" Harry said.
    "AVADA KEDAVRA" Harry roared. A jet of sickly green light hit Ginny (the whore) in the face blasting her off her feet, landing on the ground clearly dead. Harry smirked in satisfaction before turning around to find his true love BELLATRIX LESTRANGE :twisted: :twisted: waht do u think?"

7. DGD

DGD Headmaster

I think. . . spell checker. Other then that, it would be funny if Harry called her a slut in that scene.

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Hrmm... I might do a little drabble, lol. Even though I normally hate those things... thats a good scene.

"Do you want people to think my sisters a-a-a..." Ginny turned an awful shade of red at what her brother was suggesting.

"A what, Ron?" Ron backed away on reflex knowing what she was like when angry. Harry, however, chose to ignore the fact that Mt. Weasley was about to erupt.

"A slut?" Harry supplied innocently. Ron and Dean gaped at Harry like he was crazy while Ginny turned an ugly purple. A few tense seconds went by before Harry broke the silence.

"Why's everyone lookin' at me like that for? Isn't what you were going to say, Ron? That you are worried people will think she's sleeping around and doing Merlin knows what." He asked, ignoring the other two while turning to his best friend. The only sound Ron made was a strange gurgling "Gikk".

9. ixazncha0six

ixazncha0six Raptured to Hell

I would like Harry/Ginny if i was into beastiality :p .

10. snarkydragon

snarkydragon Guest

While Harry/Ginny is not my favorite pairing, I can tolerate it if it is well done. Mostly meaning no "OMG I just noticed that Ginny's really HOT and ....Blah, blah, blah." Reading HBP during the whole "beast in my stomach/chest/whatever body part is making istelf known" parts was really hard to do. I even ended up skipping over parts because it felt like I was reading cliched fanfics. The same is mostly true for other pairings, but for some reason H/G gets me the worst.

11. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Yeah... I think most of the more tame souls here have that mindset.

The more outspoken ones (DGD, Sera, Mid, etc.) just abhor the pairing anyway.

12. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Thats not true, I've stated many times that I'll read it if it isn't brainlessly tossed together. I actually stood up for the pairing if it was written well many times now, as has Ravenclaw

13. Assassinator_of_Dumbledor

Assassinator_of_Dumbledor Raptured to Hell

harry and grinny

No Way in My town. This is just the last possible idea. Hp/gw no way. that is the worst idea in the history of ideas.

14. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I on the other hand will quite openly admit that I abhor the pairing, no exceptions.