1. Q3 - 2021 - DLP Competition POLL !
    If you think you MIGHT write for it... then go vote on the topic for the next DLP competition!
    Voting is intended only for those are --thinking about-- writing. Don't let being unsure stop you, intentions matter here.
    LEZ GO!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DLP Writing Competition - FLASH FIC WRITE FAST!
    Deadline July 28th!
    3rd POV - Harry Centric - 750 to 1500 words
    Click here for more!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin By The Sinister Man - T

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by iamnotreal, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Vma791

Vma791 Squib

Agreed. I haven't read this fic since the Dreamscapes arc and I decided to reread the whole thing a week ago to play catch-up. It's a lot smoother when the side-plots are still in your head.

Also, are we in agreement that the story that has been told before is that of the Naga, and Voldemort's goal is to become a Naga-like creature that can control the wild?

2. Vma791

Vma791 Squib

Fuuuuuuuuck, I'm hoping the author just jumps straight from the QWC to the Hogwarts Express. There's a million POVs with a million thoughts about the whole attack. I just want one chapter of school before we get into the TWT, not ten plot dumps!

I personally find the code names pretty easy to remember, but then again, I re-read the whole thing after waiting a year and a half for new content. Maybe that changes my experience of things, but fourth year has been much more fun than third year.

Year 1: 1/5
    Year 2: 5/5 (might be a little high, but I really enjoyed it and rarely cringed while reading, so fuck it)
    Year 3: 2/5 (jumps up to a 4/5 if we get rid of the boring shit, like Bellatrix's pointless escape. Also, the summer chapters were great)
    Year 4: 4/5 (Took way too long to get to Zabini's prophecy discussion, but everything since then has been refreshing and exciting)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021