1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

You pinged the wrong guy there. The mention tag only works if you use the full username of the person you're mentioning. You can also manually use it with the [MENTION=userid] tag.

Like this.

Oh yes, back in our days men were men and posts were posts. People used to only post if they had a point to make, and by jove they'd hit the 'preview' button first so they could make sure they hadn't messed up their formatting.

Hint hint. ;)

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Hey, I pick mafia threads to shitpost with bad formatting and grammar in because those pesky mods usually stay clear and don't call me on it.

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

I don't think you're allowed to upvote posts in this thread Drome. Maybe things are different for mods, but that would make you a bit overpowered. Do you have any gamereads yet?

---------- Post automerged at 14:58 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Actually, now that I'm rereading the rules I can't find a rule saying you can't upvote. Huh, that's usually in there somewhere.

4. Miner

Miner Order Member

I'm just waiting for this to bite you in the ass.

5. Alindrome

You mean giving thumbs up? I looked and didn't see anything either, but couldn't remember if there was generally a rule on it or not.

fontisian - thumbs up policy?

6. Bill Door

thumbs are generally frowned upon. Mostly because people would use them to like things they agree with instead of posting and there was some serious lurking happening.

7. Alindrome

Thanks for elaborating. I was seriously fighting the urge to give you a thumbs up for that post.

8. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Popping back in from bed to say

Lynch Vote Palindrome.

Have a nice day. Be back tonight.

9. owner

owner First Year

High Score:

I went to bed when it was 209 vs. 244. I had a dream about me and group people leaving town and having to become new identities and work in what feels like a harsher reality. The house was pretty small and at least 7 of us lived in it at the start. We probably had 10 people living there near the end. I was given some name for myself that I couldn't even pronounce. The wages I got were few. And I barely got to hug my family good by. It was like someone of the other group decided okay if you get a call from me you guys all got to die. So instead of dying, we had our names die and take up a much harder life as none of us really had new identities. so we couldn't get go jobs because we didn't have the paperwork. I was glad when I woke up to fine it wasn't really, as I felt like I was getting home sick in the situation I was in.

But yeah, Trump actually winning was unexpected.

Is this to explain why you won't be dying night 1 because you are one of those mafia members?

*owner notes liking Zenzao's sig quote from snow*

*owner hopes she can use the jan tell on you.* cause that would make life a whole lot easier.

True story bro

What sites have you played mafia on? I'm asking for a friend.

Why town on waco?

But the problem with that is that they don't have much going for them in the end game though.

But then again, it does happen sometimes, which is unfortunate at times.

xD

yeah, that's similar to how I started out as well

---------- Post automerged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

hi miner11121 what can you say in the 31 minutes you have before you go to bed?

---------- Post automerged at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I'm caught up on the thread.

Yay me!

---------- Post automerged at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

hi mallorean_thug can you give me a good explanation for your behavior so far?
    hi The Waco Kid can you explain what's different about you from the last game we played together?

---------- Post automerged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------
    Delphine are you excited to play again?

Can someone also talk logistics with me? Like in a 13 man setup would it likely be a 4 man scum team or would it more likely be 3 man scum team and 1 third party or SK role?
    Bill Door can I call you Bill?

---------- Post automerged at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Also can we all agree that Zenzao is town?

Or if you have a better argument, I would like to hear it.

---------- Post automerged at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

That moment where I can only make 1 post as no one seems to be posting around me.

*sad feels* :(

*owner wants to play*

---------- Post automerged at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Hi Palindrome

*Owner cowers in the background wondering what Palindrome will think of her*

nah, i'm not really that scared. i just want to talk with people that's all.

10. Bill Door

3 man scum team probably.

Call me whatever you want.

Too early for everyone to agree on anything

11. Jarizok

owner Waco being the 1st to post and following up with content posts suggested to me he's not scared of scrutiny. His questioning of me also felt genuine, not like scum pretending to believe I'm scummie. It's nothing too solid of course, but there you go, that's the kind of thing I look for when trying to narrow down my suspect pool.

Did you get anything from Majube's posts?

12. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    That moment when I'm like the elephant and room and no one is talking to me.

[inserts Ice Breaker Moment]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRi-cz0PjHI

---------- Post automerged at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I got the opposite reaction to waco's posts. He seems frozen and tense. Some of his posts don't seem natural at all.

I didn't get much from Majube's posts. I'd need to look back at them.

13. Jarizok

There's not much to them. I didn't anything from them either so I was hoping you had.

14. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Also can you point out which posts are the content posts of his in your opinion?

---------- Post automerged at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

When I get nothing from someone, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes, it means I haven't read anything scummy by them. In WH7, that was kind of my read of Mal.

15. Jarizok

You seem to have played with Delphine before. Can you shed some light on her actions for me? She confused the shit out of me, is that randomness part of her strategy or something?

16. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    I have played with her before, but I think there's nothing to going on yet in regards to her alignment.

17. Jarizok

The JKvote on me and #50 are both probably meant to get some reaction. Just don't know what he's looking for.

18. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    But what makes that townie to you? Scum can try to get reactions from people as well.

19. Jarizok

I never said he was townie?

---------- Post automerged at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:57 ----------

I'm just fishing for information from you and making conversation because noone wants to talk to you :p

20. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    What's this then?

*glares back at you*