1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vaimes, Nov 8, 2016.

1. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    You seem to still suspect me even though the doctor protected me n1. Only mafia would try to see me mislynched.

I truly believe that the world is you, proph, and Jarizok. It makes so much sense to me.

The other world I saw at one point with Jarizok pretty much died with Waco flipping as town.

---------- Post automerged at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

I think mafia are more likely to kill people that are town reading them. But I could be totally wrong with this track of mind.

---------- Post automerged at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I also think mafia doesn't want to kill me as they don't know how people would interact with my reads if I did flip. (but maybe that's too much of a selfish read)

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

a) Please see my readwall.

b) Then shove me off a cliff. I'll keep answering your questions, but it's clear that you're not budging.

mallorean_thug

Can you provide us with a readwall now that Zenzao has flipped town?

Citrus

If you're around at all, what are your thoughts on worlds?

his fluffiness Prophylaxis

If lynching Citrus/Kai in whatever order does not end the game, who do you think should be the lynch in F4?

---------- Post automerged at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

owner, your flip should be confirmed for everyone in this thread after your claim and Maj's claim. Your death will not change how people interact with your reads.

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

You see no world with anything other than miner and proph scum? No other possible worlds?

Mafia very rarely kill people based on their reads. In my experience it's usually based on how other people are reading the kill target.

4. owner

owner First Year

High Score:

Here's your reads list from day 2. It's pretty similar your day 1 reads. You moved HF down for lurky before. But what has he really done for you to change your read of him?

Also, how long did mal live in his other games? And was his playstyle consistent throughout?

5. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

If lynching those 2 does not end the game, that means that exactly one of them was scum, and we'd be able to go through their posts more carefully. However, i think it should be one of Mal and Proph atm.

6. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Day 1, I was living in possible worlds of Jarizok, Waco, Mal, and Delphine.

7. Miner

Miner Order Member

I already said that HF's push/vote onto Jarizok d2 was the reason I townread him. Looking back through EOD of d2 more carefully, there is no reason for him to bus a partner like that. Waco more or less said the same thing yesterday as well.

I shot mal as vig in my first game (sorry bout that by the way) because he replaced in for someone I thought was scum. I'm more or less going off his playstyle in WH7, and he kept claiming that he was obv!town in that game, so I'm assuming that he plays that way a lot as town.

8. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Hey mallorean_thug, is the bolded statement true or false?

9. Bill Door

Yeah but currently, do you see any potential worlds other than the one you think it is?

10. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    I'll reread after work, but I see too many connections between them. It will be hard for me to take a different approach without seeing at least one of them flipped.

-Proph town reading Jarizok when he entered the game while also pushing on miner to get him to place a vote.

-Jarizok claiming that I was right and saying to miner and proph to give up (not sure if it was a joke or not), but neither Proph nor miner commented directly on it as far as I can tell.

-miner having proph in his previous scum leans, but not pushing on him today as he can't see a world where the wagons would be between two scum partners. (I mean come on that happens all the time.) Those are not his direct words, but that's the gist of it.

-proph and miner both late voting on jarizok.

etc.

11. Bill Door

Say proph flips town, what's your next move?

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Votecount 4.01

Citrus (3): his fluffiness, Prophylaxis, Bill Door
    Prophylaxis (2): owner, KaiDASH
    KaiDASH (1): miner11121

Abstaining (2): Citrus, mallorean_thug

With 8 alive, it's 5 to Soft Lynch and 6 to Hard Lynch!

Day 4 will end Friday, November 25th at 2100 EST (extended by 24 hours due to the holidays) or immediately following a Hard Lynch. A timer is available here.

Previous Votals: 1.01 | 1.02 | 1.03 | 1.04 | 1.05 | 1.06 | 1.07 | 1.08 [Final] ||| 2.01 | 2.02 | 2.03 | 2.04 | 2.05 | 2.06 | 2.07 | 2.08 [Final] ||| 3.01 |||

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    reread the game from proph's town shoes and then go from there

14. Miner

Miner Order Member

Uhm, I'd like to point out that there was literally no reason for me to vote Jarizok when I did. Vote was at 6, and I was busy that day anyways. I literally forced his lynch.

15. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    Yeah, bussing for town cred it has been done before.

16. Miner

Miner Order Member

Bill Door his fluffiness Prophylaxis

Are you guys getting both Kai and Citrus? Because personally I feel Kai's slightly scummier than Citrus, and Citrus also mentioned he's not around so I'd rather hear his thoughts on the past day or so than lynch him. But I'm willing to swap if you all think Citrus is a better lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

It's not bussing for town cred if I could've just lurked out the day and potentially Jarizok wouldn't've been lynched.

17. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    By that point, he was probably getting lynched.

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

It was 6-4. You were at 6 day one before the Delphine flashwagon.

19. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm thinking Citrus, but I still need to look at Jarizok interactions.

That'll happen sometime today.

---------- Post automerged at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I'm kind of two minds on Kai. I dislike his constant tunneling on me but that vanilla claim out of nowhere is very /weird/ if he's scum.

I'll figure it out.

20. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    I claimed my role though.

---------- Post automerged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

You still haven't quoted anything.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------
    Prophylaxis have you offered yourself to be lynched before as scum?