1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry Potter wants Radcliffe Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PsyckoSama, Nov 9, 2006.

1. PsyckoSama

PsyckoSama Groundskeeper

2. Yarrgh!

Yarrgh! Pirate King

I agree with him, though. I sure as hell don't want another shitty book at the hands of this woman. That's where fanfics come in for me...fanfics provide the difference of view and possible twists like Dark!Harry that make it better.

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Partly I hope that he does die, and partly I hope that he doesn't. If he doesn't, when JKR kicks the bucket, or is kicket into it by an angry fan, her kids will no doubt want more money and sell the rights for another book to someone. That someone will no doubt be a now grown up obsessive H/G fan, who will write a big angsty sob story full of bad romance, in true JKR style.

4. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

Was writing "Harry Potter wants Radcliffe Dead" just to confuse the audiences? I was like...why would a fictional character want to kill an actor?

Him living will bring many post Hogwarts/Voldemort stories. His death will bring many more A/U stories. I perfer A/U stories, so I'm going to route for his death at the end of book seven.

5. Mordac

Mordac Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

On the other hand, killing him still allows them to do that, but with an added deus ex machina, ala Conan Doyle.

6. Darkmakr

Darkmakr Seventh Year

While I disagree and that Potter should live happily ever after, it makes sense themeatically, The choice between what is easy and what is right.

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I wouldn't of bet on her killing off Harry after how dark GoF got at the end, but after she pussied him up in OOTP and turned him into a emo CAPSLOCK bitch, then how far she regressed him in HBP.. eh.

Then again, she caved into the fangirls + H/G shippers and wrote utter trash, so more then likely she'll have Harry find the ultime sword of +1000 Voldemort slaying, and Harry will be teh uber hawtness.

Hey, she pulled all sorts of stuff out of her ass in HBP, don't laugh, it could happen. Harry's alread going Diablo style soulstone... opps I mean Horcrux, hunting.