1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harry's Birthday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sgtoutlaw, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Lily is the key. She might have gotten him a muggle birth certificate as well as a magical one. She is a muggle born. We have no idea if a healer or a muggle doctor delivered Harry either. If it was a muggle doctor then they would have records.

2. sgtoutlaw

sgtoutlaw Second Year

I myself think she may have gone a little muggle maybe since it is still apart of her, but nothing about knowing he will be with muggles. Harry was supposed to be raised by Sirius instead, plus, even if it is only like fiction view and all, you think lily wouldn't know of her own sister's hate of magic? -.- I will agree on the whole magicing up the documents thing. I guess they could also clain that Harry doesn't have a father in the documents since as I said James wouldn't exist to the muggle world.

Oh and would anyone be so kind as to write a one-shot on how he finds out his birthday like when he is going to school or something and has his first "aware birthday" even if it is just to himself.

You can't help but think that it is a bit sketchy though that Harry knows his birthday. When in school we were asked our birthdays for things like putting on the calendar. What would they thinkif he said, I don't know?