1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Harrys Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xanatos, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

i second that!

2. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Maybe JK will make Harry develop this really powerful spell and it will take him and voldie out..... but of course the explosion will be pink in a heart shape to make sure dumbles was right

3. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

:lol: Ya JKR is mad enough to do that...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, he's dead.

He will die like this.

Harry reached out for the Cup of Helga Hufflepuff. It gleamed oddly in the moonlight reflected in diamond studded walls. Hermione and Ron were already dead and he was all alone in this task. He grabbed the cup and was just exiting when suddenly he felt a terrible chill making its up his arm. Gasping for breath, he writhed on the floor as Voldemort's magic destroyed his body. Slowly life faded from his eyes and Harry died there on the wet, stone floor.

5. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Cheers for the Dark Lord!

Resistance is futile, my young friend!

neways, yeah it probably will end like that.

Harry finds out he is horcrux, in final battle disarms and incapacitates voldemort, had ginny kill him, andsends a last minute AK to voldemort before thecurse hits. BOOM! he's dead, and voldemort's dead, and a nice bit of angst all the H/G fans will be crying over.

6. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Anything to upset the H/G fans! Kill Harry! Kill Harry!

7. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

Harry dies at the end

Well you have to look at it from the writers prespective. Some times main charactors are nedded to die for the proper development of the plot. I mean this whole happily ever after crap is getting too old.

8. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

Harry dieing

Rowling said on her website taht Harry is not a Horcrux. Harry will probably kill voldie and then die some how but im pretty sure hell die. Fuck Ginny and love, you wont be able to preform and AK with out hate what are u gonna do? kiss Ginny in front of Voldie hopping that voldie will be blinded by the ugliness of the "Bloodtraitor slut" and then drop dead. This "Power the Dark lord knows not" is wierd, there should have been more analysis as too what the power would be. I mean when Dumbledore came to Harry's house and explained that he would be recieving training, i though he would be leaerning advanced magic both light and Dark, while knowing about Voldemorts past and his plans were important, it can be hardly labled as training and if Dumbledore is "Dead" then who the fuck is gonna train him? things dont add up

9. razz

razz Seventh Year

Go read this, if you haven't already: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2488992/1/

10. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

:shock: :!: :!: :shock: :? :eek: :shock: :O_O:

11. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Read that already. Sequal was going good until it turned Harry/Ginny. I would have liked it better if Harry and Snape just stayed away and all that shit didnt happen.