1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Oz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. KGB

KGB Order Member

Everyone(including me): Oh noo after the nerf it's going to be nothing but CubeLocks on ladder. Hearthstone will be unplayable, that deck is just too strong.

Me after facing 5 secret mages in a row and closing hearthstone in disgust: Please bring back the CubeLocks.

2. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    No idea why they're so prevalent now. They rocked raza priest and tempo rogue too...

Maybe that's just my exp...

3. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

I play mostly vs kings bane rouge and I hate this class, say what you want about higlander priest, jade druid so on, nothing pisses memore then someone burns my cards, hate mill rouge for life.

4. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Muahahahaha

But seriously, it's starting to feel like everyone just hates whatever deck they're losing to. Kb rogue is far from degenerate...

5. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper

I just dusted Raza & the 2 Creepers to craft 1 Twilight Acolyte along with the 2nd Spiteful Summoner needed for the Big Spell Priest.

Thankfully I didn't have to break the Arcane bank to craft this deck like I did for Highlander. I regret crafting Benedictus now.

6. KGB

KGB Order Member

Benedictus is so bad. I was excited for all the clown fiestas that card would provide and nothing. It's really too expensive to work properly as is.

7. Mister Ferro

Mister Ferro Groundskeeper