1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Hearthstone thread.

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Oz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Paradise

Paradise Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Been a minute since the last time I played but I've been sticking my toes back in the water.

I have since dusted all my old legendaries in hope of making Shadowreaper Anduin.

That's right bitches Mindblast priest is real. Got a decent winrate too. A friend of mine has also been introduced and I got him setup with a decent aggro Elemental Shaman. Will post card list laterz

Anyway fuck beast hunter that shit is stupid

2. Rehio

Rehio Heir DLP Supporter

You dusted everything to make a card that's going to be rotating out in a month? D:

3. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Someone did the math, you end up even by crafting the goldens. Just craft regular genn/baku

Still don't care about standard, even with with upcoming changes. Cautiously optimistic about the pve though.

Re Doomguard, Blizz hates charge. Stonetusk is next.

4. Paradise

Paradise Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Just Rend Blackhand, Bwonsadmi, Emperor Thau, and Chromaggus I think

5. Troy

Troy Seventh Year

If you craft a legendary golden and you don't have a non golden copy, you get the 3200 dust refund, and can then disenchant them for the normal 1600. So you are up 1600 dust. It only works if you don't have them already. I don't have any of the stags and have only one moth. If I craft them golden for 4800 (1600 each) I will get that back when they go to the hall of fame. I can then disenchant them for 400 each as they are golden epics. But if you do have a non-golden copy you don't make a profit dust-wise.
    I don't have Greymane so will craft him golden to use now and in wild, then I have the option of disenchanting for an additional 1600 dust later, or I can just stay even.

But if you do have a non-golden copy you don't make a profit dust-wise.

6. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

So I really don't understand this HOF and dust things, I have all this cards (regular - not golden) and even have few extra copies. Should I dust it now or wait after rotation ? When will I get more dust for this extra copies ?

7. Rehio

Rehio Heir DLP Supporter

8. KGB

KGB Order Member

They still haven't nerfed armor gain. I quit this game when all the stupid druid decks and snore control warriors took over the ladder and nothing has been done about it.

Why does armor as objectively better health even exist as a mechanic? They should have had it do something more interesting.