1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Home for PS3

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by QuaziJoe, Oct 7, 2008.

1. QuaziJoe

QuaziJoe Dolphin Boy

Ok anyone who just got initiated into the ps3 home beta, but has no access to the forums for the beta testers. Make sure you stop by the stores in the mall tomorow because we will get a limited time access to items that once home goes open will cost money.

We get to keep it for free

Most are things we've already had but was taken away for the 1.0 update. But were also promised some new items as well...

They made it sound like it was a limited time deally so don't miss it.

2. QuaziJoe

QuaziJoe Dolphin Boy

Double posting to remind you all ( or inform you if you havent heard ) tomorow the beta goes open.

Anyone with a ps3 will have access to it.

home will close tonight at 2 am for an update and then at 4 or so in the morning home will have finally arrived.

(Pacific time)

anyone whose in the beta already, get your free items now cause tomorow... you gotta pay.

Also club houses will cost money and any that exist now will be gone. you got to buy them so go and play with them while they're free.

I'm going to check out the all night event party in the beta before they close it for the night

3. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

Well, looks like Home just got hacked.

4. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Home is a piece of shit.

While still in the beta phase, I did what Havoc suggested and created a female avatar. I immediately got bumrushed by a bunch of kids. It was hilarious. Kinda creepy too, one of the guys kept asking me to go back with him to his apartment. :S

Yeah... this is pretty much the worst thing Sony has ever released for any of its consoles.

5. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Its like that.. What is it.. Its like Gaiaonline... D: Just with better graphics.

Although, Sree, the baiting is sorta fun, I guess it does get boring after a bit. Only so many times can one subjugate themselves to A/S/L...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  6. QuaziJoe

QuaziJoe Dolphin Boy

I don't knwo what you guys are talking bout. I find the baiting hilarious. I've been doing from before open beta status...

Been hilarious then, and is more so now.

Zombie, add me We can make twins and try and baite horny preteen males together with our hot digital polygons.

User name QuaziJoe

Also, make sure u visit the other homes in hong kong japan and europe.

Hong kong so u can get the namco, japan for the siren and hot shots golf space, and europe mainly to explore another english based enviroment

Home aint for everyone, I'll admit But when u find things to do u'll be in everyday.