1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

How to relax.

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Oz, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Reign

Reign Fourth Year

2. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

By tingling feeling on the scalp and on the back of the neck do you mean a tingle feeling or a tingle feeling that also makes your hairs stand up?

I'm asking because because I like hearing the AMSR stuff put up hear but oddly enough when I do get tingles it starts from where the ear buds touch the insides of my ears and spreads. I really noticed it when she started to pour the water in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XBxR9-sYU&feature=youtu.be at 3:05. I will admit it's a new feeling and it's awesome.

The hair standing up question was because I can make myself do a neck from the spine shiver and I don't know (And haven't asked. How do you bring that up in a conversation?) anybody that can do that.

3. foreveryone

foreveryone Third Year

I often experience ASMR or something similar when I listen to something new or something that I haven't listened to in a while.

Weird thing is, when I actively try to get that feeling I can feel vague tingles, but I never experience the full experience.

anyways, not sure if this will induce ASMR but the soothing crescendo and the soundscape is enough for me to relax to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmliFfTBie8

4. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

I don't know if it is ASMR but I get that feeling every time I listen to Fate stay night's ending music.

Or Air on the G String, Battlestar Galactica opening music etc.