1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Innocence Of Guilt by ENSIGN - T

Discussion in 'General Fics' started by ip82, Nov 20, 2005.

1. huntedorange

huntedorange Seventh Year

When i first started this i really could not for the live of me get into it but once i plodded through a bit i really started to enjoy and indeed it is now one of my favourite storys. The updates are a bit slow but so are many of my favourite storys. all in all 4/5 just because of the start would be 5

2. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

It's been two years and there's finally an update.

Not the greatest but this fic is of the fun, guilty pleasure sort more than masterfully crafted literature.

Still, I like this one and am looking forward to more. If you're a fan of Rorshach's Blot's and my stuff, you'll probably like this. If you're not, you probably won't. 4/5 sounds about right to me.

3. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

I had completely forgotten this fic.

It was very good when I first read it, and although the new chapter was nothing special, it is nice to see that this story is going to continue.

It's a solid 4/5 story IMO.

4. carnivalofcarnage

carnivalofcarnage Second Year

Just finished re-reading the entire thing (forgot competely what the story was about). Pretty solid episode, nothing earthshattering but I'm happy the guy finally updated.

5. Agnostics Puppet

Agnostics Puppet Professor

What if Im a fan of your stuff, but not RBs?

Bah, I'll check it out. I need something to do.

6. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Same goes, great fic to read and just enjoy.

Pretty much no real plot, but still manages to be quite entertaining. Has anyone read the guys Evangelion fic? I'm tempted to see how that works out.

4/5 from me for the fic too.

7. Lyndon Eye

Lyndon Eye Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Looks like the author's beginning to update regularly again.

I'd definitely recommend this for light reading. There isn't a riveting plot, so the story itself is easily forgotten.

But the humor and characterization is done so well that it's really enjoyable to read.

4.5/5

8. psihary

psihary Groundskeeper

... I've got a polar bear for a neighbour...
    Just got updated, and ENSIGN delivers once again a good deal of 10k words of pure entertainment.

Although the beginning of the fic is somehow a chorus to go through, the latest few chapters won the rate of 5/5.

Adventure and humor in their funniest. With regular updates as a added bonus. What more one would want o_O...

9. John Hopkins

John Hopkins First Year

Well, there was an update. Personally I love this story, there is however a few things that I just don't know about, they just don't strike me as...plausible. Maybe it's just me not understand exactly how the fight between James and the Steward went, but why did having claws and a weird animagus just completely obliterate the other guy? I know being a dragon animagi is great and all, but a 25% transformation and hes 'King of Kings'? Oh well, an okay chapter, Lucy I don't understand either. This whole vampire castle thing is making me a bit more iffy about this story then I was before. Hopefully things get clarified in the next chapter.

Until then i suppose.

10. samkar

samkar Temporarily Banhammered

Another update to my favorite comedy/adventure story since The Black Comedy.

11. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

Holy shit, he's updating again? Fucking awesome.

From what I can recall of the fic a definite 5/5. Humour comparable to nonjon.

* Oz re-reads