1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Inremeabilis by Vash - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Jan 20, 2007.

1. huntedorange

huntedorange Seventh Year

Very nice, cant believe the no smut bit however it was brilliant anyway. keep up the good work.

2. DreamRed

DreamRed Seventh Year

Very nice. It'll be good to see how Harry exacts his revenge. 4.5/5

3. Goosefaba

Goosefaba Looked into the void DLP Supporter

Hmm.... it had a nice pickup(one word?) from the last story. Wondering where the ministry ideas are going to lead and this Emmaline Vance seems intresting.
    P.S- that sounded really lame but i have a mental block on expressing my thoughts on this one.

4. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

I just realised that I did not leave a review. I love it good job, even if there was no smut which did suprise me a little bit. keep up the terrific work.

5. Anubis

Anubis Seventh Year

Great start to the sequel. It'll be very interesting to see how Harry manages to take out his revenge. I eagerly await the next installment :)

6. moogleknight

moogleknight Second Year

A good base to start the sequel.

However I won't acclaim it to much yet as it was only short and I had a few problems with it (Dumbledore's POV, which did not feel right, and some of the mistakes the Beta missed glared out at me).

I'm optimistic that it can pick up however as your other stories are good and I enjoyed them.

Mog

7. Runeknight

Runeknight Second Year

Very nice first chapter, I only wish it was longer. Oedipus Flower was brilliant, and it seems to be continuing at the same standard. Personally I'm not all that sure what people meant when they said Dumbledore's character seemed 'young'. Though his character is probably a bit hard to write and maybe the first person point of view had something to do with it, but I'm just guessing here. 4.5/5

8. thisperson

thisperson Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Ok I ralize that many people have mentioned this, so I won't emphasize it .
    No Smut....wtf?
    I think there are about.....nope I'm pretty sure all your stories have some light-heavy sexual references/situations.
    Apart from all that it was a very interesting beginning.
    What I am wondering is, would his mother and sister return to him?

Surely some sentiments of love were created, if not already in existence(sp?), during their relationship.
    And could those three young women mentioned be a harem of sorts?
    While I agree that Harry seems too vain to follow Voldemort, he could still endure it just to ensure his survival for the time being.
    Although I doubt those would be his long-term plans for survival.
    Bowing before Voldemort
    *scoff*
    Not bowing is exactly what would make me love your Harry.

Ok then, please update at your soonest convenience.

Ah yes my rating....hmm, a 4.9/5 seems appropriate because....well there was no smut, Dumbledore seemed a bit "off" (I guess you could call it that).

9. Marie M

Marie M Raptured to Hell

Brilliant! Can't wait for more
    5/5

10. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Did... did you just necro this?
    You... did... DAMN IT!

11. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

At best, no worse than this pointless post.

12. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Good point, I know I am supposed to tell someone but I don't see any links or anything along those lines to contact someone to report a post.

I looked in his name tab thing, I looked near the quote buttons and oh damn there it was. I am just used to seeing, Report Post or something official. Not some triangle thing... ahhh damn.

13. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Necroposting 'rule' doesn't even apply in the Library forums, so you have nothing to report regardless. Honestly, non-staff members jumping down someone's throat for bumping an old topic annoys me a Hell of a lot more than the actual necropost. So don't do it. Leave enforcing the rules to the people who are appointed to do it. If you absolutely feel like you HAVE to act in the name of Great Forum Justice, then PM a mod or admin.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  14. Ive been waiting for a sequal nice start cant wait for more

15. Toujours Pur

Toujours Pur First Year

I like your introduction of Harry's resentment for being confined in such a dingy, unfit place. The complaint of the water is a fitting introduction; it gives the reader a visual aid of what such a place must look like. And as you go on, we are given the bigger picture of the reality of Harry's situation.

I love this segment:

The ending of the paragraph made me laugh. Nice touch.

I also enjoyed the introduction of Bellatrix. It's sharp, witty, and it gets the reader's attention in what role this Black sister will be playing.

They both seem almost like lions in a zoo, waiting for that one moment to escape...and rip out someone's throat. I can visualize Harry pacing up and down his cell in agitation while Bellatrix sneers in detest. May I inquire if you're going to be having any Harry/Bellatrix later on? It will be most entertaining if you do.

It actually seems pretty believable that certain Aurors would have sexual encounters with the cell mates, especially Bellatrix, considering the rat hole you portray these people in. The things Bellatrix would do to said Aurors made me laugh. A little sadistic humor now and then is good for the soul.

My, oh, my, I am reminded of Pettigrew here. Well done with the description. And as you write more, Gregor becomes even more disgraceful in composure to the readers' eyes.

I'm very curious what role Victoria will play in this. She seems to be a parallel to Bellatrix, as Harry is to Voldemort. Though I could be mistaken. In any case, I like her style; she's clever, vain, cruel, and efficient.

The conversation between Order members was intriguing, and as far as I could tell, you kept everyone in character. I enjoyed Lily's defiance in refusing to play the poor widow, it seems like her to do that. I'm compelled to know what the two Dark Lords are planning. Or if they've joined sides... In any case, I can't wait to see them meet each other face to face.

Reading the second chapter, I'm wondering if Su Li was really 'Victoria'. Anyway, Su Li's manipulation over Ritta Skeeter was very well orchestrated, and enjoyable. Her reactions were very real, in being slightly nervous in how to bring Harry Potter back into the publics favor. I like the thought of this villain being in the shadows and hope to see more of her in future chapters.

I'm also eager to see how you're going to play Harry meeting Lily and Calla again. And Dumbledore's role... It would be sweet revenge seeing Harry kill Sirius, but then again, it looks like he's getting a one way ticket to Azkaban instead. We'll just have to see, won't we?

5/5 no question.

16. Antivash

Ahhh so much lovely stuff said about my little thing here. i do enjoy it.

Hmm Where to begin?

Lets start with Su (And Victoria, as they are separate characters), since she was the most recent bits of the story I was playing with, and the only i really, really enjoyed using.

The first scene of chapter two that was posted over in the WbA is, in her entire life, probably one of the top 10 longest conversations she ever had with anyone, excluding Harry. She can hold a conversation and appear calm doing so, but she absolutely loathes it. With few exceptions (even among those working as closely with Harry as she is) people are a blight. She is as close to a purist as she can be, considering she finds some purist Purebloods to be just as barbaric and reproachful.

But in following you're review, she is 1/2 of Harry's Bellatrix. She's the portion who delights in battle. Her other half she mentions a few times in the chapter. Primarily for a reason that wont be explained too in depth in the story: Daphne is the only other person she actually trusts and respects.

Victoria on the other had, doesn't have much of a huge role. She's a year younger than her and in Gryffindor, like Harry's brother. She was only picked up to watch Blakemore and a few other minor tasks; gofering, menial labor, blatant physical brutality on some scale.

She still has one major to play, but she's more of a throw away; both to me, and to Harry.

Better to be asked about Victoria and Su, though, than Emmaline Vance. >_>

People couldn't stop asking about her when I first posted it. She has a major role to play but it won't be out in the open for a while and its a short one.

As for Harry and Voldemort pairing up, unlikely. Like you've said, Touj, Harry parallels Voldemort a lot. His vanity and sense of Self-Importance most obviously.

But before one goes too far into judging each character, remember that each chapter is from the character's point of view, and each can be very, VERY flawed. The problem is, with the people working with Harry, he's manipulated each of them to think they are the most important to him, his Bellatrix so to speak.

Calla's reunion with Harry is actually very close coming. Lily is a little further off, and with a lot less conflict than Calla's. After all, one cannot discount a mother's Love in the face of such evidence against someone who has been trying to get into her knickers for the past few months.

All in all, I dun think i made too much of the plot clear in this. o.o

Although backtracking, I do dislike the Order scene from the last chapter. Dumbledore seemed... off. Too young-ish is the best Ive come up with describing it as. Which means Im going to have to work pretty hard to get through the scene following the one currently in word. D:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  17. Boo

Boo Auror

Does anyone know about Harry/Lily Calla?

18. Antivash

As of yet, no, no one knows of his relationship with them. Not even his closest allies.