1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Investigations into Chicago (Dresden Mafia) Day 1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

No, I wasn't outright suspicious of Zennith just by reading his posts. He seemed innocent to me. That doesn't mean I wasn't reading the thread, it means I had a different view of his posts.

I would revenge kill you because I am suspicious of you, and because I'm mean, as dhulli put it.

2. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

But we have no proof that you are Marcone. And there are reasons to doubt you. So you will die anyway.

Make the best of the situation.

3. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Personally, I don't buy the whole lurking cuz of scum thing here. If the real Marcone is out there, I think he should come out right now. What do you guys think of the real Marcone revealing himself?

4. Ash

At the moment, I am most suspicious of draconian, Azira, Castiel, and Smile. And Evan Tide.

And hey, guess what, it's my choice on who to pimpslap into death, and I pick the person that I both think is suspicious and who also called me stupid. It's not like I have any better leads at this point.

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'd advise against it. If indeed the real Marcone is another player, they have nothing to gain from emerging right now aside from cementing Ashaya's lynching, and it seems like a probable end result as it is.

Rescind Vote.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Ashaya

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

If no one comes forward, doesn't mean Ash is Marcone.

If someone does comes forward, doesn't mean Ash is NOT Marcone. It could be scum trying to make more problems for the town.

Again, NO. WAY. TO. CONFIRM.

7. Ash

Just let me be NKed, so that you'll at least for sure know my role, and possible scum won't say "HURRR DURR SHE WAS THIS SCUM ROLE, I am Marcone."

Lynching me is a bad decision.

---------- Post automerged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

The only way to confirm is for me to be nightkilled and then use my righteous pimphand of justice to kill a bitch.

8. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Thank you captain Obvious.

If someone comes forward, we can then look at both their claims and lynch the most likely of the two. Scum wouldn't be stupid enough to fake claim just to get a possible Marcone killed.

I meant, as a general strategy for town, would it be good for town for the real Marcone to come forward "if" Ashaya is fake claiming.

9. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

StojiL, will you kill Ash tonight?

10. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Here why I called you stupid: Your revenge kill can only hit a limited amount of scum, while it can hit MOST town roles. I honestly think I've done enough this game to prove with near 100% certanity that I'm town. So if you NK me, Ashaya, you risk hitting a strong pro town role, or you get a weak scum one, or (the best case scenario for you) is me surviving the NK which means I could be three very particular town roles, or one of the big bads.

But honestly, you put it best. You are going to use your "revenge" NK to revenge on whoever it is that went out the strongest against you. You wouldn't be doing that if you were true town (by this I mean, solely invested in the outcome of this game being a town win, you can still be a townie and not true town.). If you were, you would OBJECTIVELY run through the thread another couple times, decide for yourself how bad/good I look to you (regardless of me advocating to lynch you now) and pick someone else. Like three other BLATANT people that I can think of.

11. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The problem is that there are too many scum that could resist a NK, and if you're the Red King or Lara Raith, we've only going to be screwing ourselves.

I'd say we got pretty freaking lucky hitting Nicodemus for the first time last night, and I'd rather we had the Blackstaff aim for him again(even if its a miss, since Erlking was the one who targeted Nic) rather than risk wasting it on you.

12. guljons

guljons Squib

I think we should lynch someone else, night kill Ashaya and if she survives then lynch her tomorrow. This way we find out her role at least. Because if she survives she is powerful scum, if not Marcone.
    If we lynch her today we gain no information.

Ash
  13. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Why should the real Marcone (if Ash is fake) come forward if we can confirm Ash's identity by having her NK'ed tonight?

Before you come up with a plan: Ash will die, no exceptions.

Aziraphale, Ashaya wanting to take revenge on you DOES NOT make her scum.

Why must everyone disappoint me today?

14. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Actually, I'll agree NK'ing her is the better option. We can then concentrate a lynch on scum and if she does turn out to be Marcone, then Stojil's NK doesn't go to waste. If she's scum and dies: great! If she survives, we lynch her tomorrow.

This is literally the best possible scenario in my opinion.

Although Ashaya, kill Tide and not Aekiel. :p

Rescind Vote

15. Azira

I didn't say it made her scum, I said it would be stupid ESPECIALLY if she was town, if only she'd bother to read the thread instead of blindly wanting to kill me because I am advocating most strongly to lynch her. Reading comprehension brah.

---------- Post automerged at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

dhulli; So your best possible scenario is: Blackstaff wastes kill on Marcone wastes kill on random person likely to be town?

I guess that is the best possible scenario for scum.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Lot's of things going on.

Seems good. I don't see any risk in doing so.

This is very interesting. I think it could be true. The flavour seems to hint this, anyway. Just to remind people, Custer just made his second post after replacing jwlk in which he both soft reveals a female role (why?) and sounds scummy to me.

Rescind vote

I believe that night killing Ashaya is the best course of action after her claim. I don't see any reasons in lynching her today when we can do it with little repercussions tomorrow if she's lying. Night killing her is the way to go. If she's Marcone, she will kill someone and with the Red King and the Erlking's hunt out of the picture for the night, what else could that death be? Riley's post would also give us some clues, if not with night priority, at least with the flavour itself.

17. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

No, despite her aggression at being "falsely" accused, I'm sure if Ashaya really is town, she'll do whatever's good for town. So Stojil can just delegate the NK to her and tell her who to kill. In fact, we all should discuss together who we think Stojil should NK every day as well as who to lynch.

18. Azira

@Stojil

Eh, my operating assumption has been that one of Duke of Rothwood/Jeram/mishie were Susan, seeing as literally whore hasn't danced/whored/whatever once, and theres also no reason not to have done it ATLEAST once.

And I wouldn't take Custers soft-claim as anything but misdirection. I do agree he was scummy.

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

My current scumlist includes Custer, draconion and Kalas. I am about 99% sure all of them are scum.

Just putting it out there if I were to die anytime.

ANd, just a thought: If everyone knew everyone else's role, who do you think would win?

20. Azira

dhulli: Are you going to keep up this stupid shit white knighting Ashaya every single mafia game? She wasn't serious about showing her tits.