1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

iOS7

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Starwind, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Starwind

Starwind Headmaster

Pretty fucking sweet.

Some stuff has been on Android for a long time, but it's nice to see finally on iOS.

Quick setting toggles you can slide up from the homescreen to access, which is pretty cool.

AirDrop seems pretty nifty, but seems there way to get around not having NFC again.

Facetime audio & dedicated app is pretty handy for when you don't want to use your minutes but also dont want to video call somebody.

Live wallpapers.

iTunes Radio could be good, wouldnt complain though as Ive still got 5-6 months left on a match account.

Multitasking is a lot like webos's from what was shown, still have to double tap to get to it unfortunately.

Anyone installed it yet?

2. Saot

Saot Groundskeeper

Current beta's barely usable (as is normal for the first beta of new versions), but so far I like most of the changes that actually work. The animations annoyed me at first, but I think they just feel slower rather than actually being slower. It looks a lot better on an actual phone than it does in screenshots, but the icons are still pretty dumb.

3. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, I have to agree, the icons are annoying. I like the current Safari icon. :(

Other than that, I like the look of this. It's a sorely needed update.

4. silverlasso

silverlasso Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

It was odd at first, but iOS 7 has grown on me. Once all the rough edges and bugs are sorted out (there are a lot), it'll be a very gorgeous and slick experience. It's interesting to note how things have changed: http://mattgemmell.com/2013/06/12/ios-7/

iOS 6 is just garish in comparison.

The beta is a bit sluggish right now on my 4S; hopefully things improve on that front.

5. Hawkin

Hawkin Chief Warlock

I like what I've seen so far. I'm pretty interested in the new OS for Mac and the iWork for iCloud too. Overall, an interesting development for Apple.

6. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

Dear iOS7,

You're welcome.

Love, the Jailbreak Community.