1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Is DUMBLEDORE COMING BACK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChuckDaTruck, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lady Rebecca... What happened to the sweet 14 year old that we helped corrupt? Have you already been ENTIRELY corrupted by us? THis sounds so condescending and false. When I was 14 I was pretty nasty and freaky. I wish I could say I got better but....

Quick confession...That was me goofing around. I am CharlieCharms. Haven't posted in awhile, but yeah....

And MIdknight if you read this don't unregister me. I am an idiot and have to keep registering again. because I changed e-mail so the old one is gone. sorry.

But anyway, that was me goofing on myself so NO WORRIES!!! :D :D :D

Happy Christmanukawanza

2. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Hmm...perhaps you haven't read the warning on post-whoring in Gen. discussion?

3. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Read that warning a billion times!

psst. I don't have a real life you see....

And anyways, welcome back CharlieCharms!

4. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

American by birth, Southern by the grace of god (A
    *sighs* Charlie! I am 15! I'm much worse than before, if thats possible...

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Yeah But I can change your email and reactivate the old one. No need to spoof the user list with false entries. We need to keep a at least realistic idea how many folks we have Charlie, which is why I did it last time. Your old username is switched to you yahoo email addy now as well.

Welcome back though, sent you a PM the other day, dunno if you got it or not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably not. Just cancel my other two or something. Sorry. I honestly am borderline retarded when it comes to technology. I've actually been outwitted by chimpanzees DON'T LAUGH. They are the second most clever primates. ANd they can learn things like sign language. I don't know if I could learn sign language. (goes off to ponder this.)

7. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

well I renamed Charliecharms to ChuckDatruck1 with a pass of 1234 and it's set to your yahoo email. Alot of good posts associated with that account, I'd hate to delete it. Just say yes sir since I went through through the trouble and go be perverse again

8. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

YES SIR!!! :D :D :D :D :D

9. SushiZ

SushiZ Auror

Dumbledore Coming back?

i dont think he's coming back, there are alot of evidence to proove that he's still alive (check Dumbledoreisnotdead.com) but i dont think he's coming back, snape is probablbly still on light side, Dumbledore was probably dieng because of his cursed hand, he was probabbly telling him to fill his end of the deal and kill him. Be cuase in HBP, Hagrid tells Harry that Snape was argueing with Dumbledore about taking things for granted.
    it makes sense for Dumbledore to be killed.

10. chronic dragon

chronic dragon Seventh Year DLP Supporter

dumbledore will not come back. there is proof for anyone that doesn't believe that he's dead. when harry and minerva go to the headmasters office theres a portrait of dumbledore sleeping. also theres a white marble tomb encasing his body. and the pheonix that flies up might not have even existed. it says harry THOUGHT he saw a pheonix. so all in all i 100% believe that dumbledore is dead and will not be coming back as a familiar or a pheonix or anything else. the only way to see him again is in the portrait.

11. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Just because there is a portrait of the old man doesn't mean he's dead, do you think all headmasters have to die in order to get a portrait? Maybe its something that happens when someone quits???

Page 645, American Hardback version.

Use the basics of grammer next time you try to make a good arguement, sweetie. *pinches chronic dragon's cheek...hard*

12. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Who cares if he comes back or not? If he isn't really dead I have reasons to hate him again without totally ignoring HBP! (I have qualms against hating a dead person. My conscious always acts up after the person is dead.)

And if he really is dead... *shrugs* I'm good at ignoring key facts. Win-win situation I think! :roll:

13. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

Lucky, I have trouble blocking out HBP...

14. Rain

Probably not so great. I've gotten so good at blocking things out I do it unconsciously about everything I don't want to remember...

Which is a bad thing, I think, but it has it's good sides.

15. Lady Rebecca

Lady Rebecca Professor

*Snickers*
    Never want to forget that crap on the next test, eh?

16. Rain

I am the best "crammer" I know, but I'm also good at making myself like things. If I like it, I won't want to forget it, will I? It messes with my mind that I think I like something when I have memories of hating it, but at least I learn! ... *cough*

Is it pathetic that I am just realizing how fucked up I am?

17. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

It is true that if you like something you will remember it longer...but how do you make yourself like something?

18. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

Easy, really. You think hard about the good aspects and associate it with positive things, while forgetting about the bad part. You just have to manipulate your emotions around. After all, deciding something is interesting usually makes it a little interesting.

19. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Is it sad that i can manipulate my emotions with ease? But yea I'll try that tomorrow in calculcus

20. Lord Dragon

Lord Dragon DA Member

im glad hees dead and hope he stays dead :evil: :twisted: