1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

JoaT^2 15er - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I don't need to interact with or refute you because you are a W O L F

What part of that do you not understand? I have zero impetus to prove to you that you're making shit up because you're making shit up.

2. Dels

Dels Muggle

That is correct.

If the easy targets are wolves... I just... defend wolves.

I have lost games for this.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Cobalt, you can case his previous Days?

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Quite honestly if you want me to do that it needs to fucking wait because I'm heated right now and frustrated and half considering just giving this up and telling you to fucking vote me

This is why I didn't want to fucking be here in this FUCKING F3 and why I told you all to FUCKING VOTE ME TWO DAYS AGO.

5. Dels

Dels Muggle

I literally do not know how else to say this.

The things I pointed out were things you could argue against for Fonti's sake if I was wrong.

For example, you said that when Amy claimed JoaT, I was under no heat.

This was factually incorrect because I was very clearly under heat.

Instead of you refuting it by saying "Actually you're wrong because of X", you just said "Whatever, wolf" because you had no refutation because you were wrong and I was right.

6. Dels

Dels Muggle

Does any part of what I'm feeling right now seem cool under pressure?!

7. Dels

Dels Muggle

I don't want this to get un-fun so I am down to literally just stop. I've already regretted things I've said.

8. fontisian

You're allowed to stop, Dels.

9. fontisian

@Dels, maybe talk about this? Cobalt vote Waco, which as we've established was better for town than voting Tom, and he did it while still yelling about how a tom yeet was always the right more, and at the same time Amy tried to defuse Waco wagon.

10. Dels

Dels Muggle

Also, another thing Cobalt said today that was fake:

This.

Like.

Fonti, imagine if someone came up to you right now and said "Fonti, I think you might be the wolf in this final 3 because you said you were voting Cobalt, then Dels, and you keep saying things about both of them and trying to work with both"

What would you say?

You'd say "Are you out of your fucking mind, they're cross-voting each other, I'm the townie, I'm doing that because I have to make a decision!"

So to be painted as, like, as if I'm a "wolf keeping my options open" when a) I'm literally just a townie who was faced with a tough choice and was considering things

but mostly b) 72 hours ago, Cobalt said that if we reached this final 3, he was voting you. From that moment, I started operating as if I'd be the decision-maker in final 3. And even more so when you started the day saying you were intending to vote Cobalt, though obviously if he was voting you you'd have to.

I don't even think it's true that I looked like a wolf keeping my options open, because I came in to the stating I had a clear intent. You can't believe me on this but that intent was something I was thinking basically from... around 2-3 hours after the moment Cobalt said what he said 72 hours ago, after I had time to think about it.

But either way, I was talking to you as if you were town, because that's what I needed to do because if you were town I needed to get there. For me to start the day saying "I'm intending to vote you" but then talk to you for 6 hours and say "Okay, I have doubts now" isn't "wolf keeping options open", it's literally "townie who thinks the game is in their hands dealing with tough final 3"

Never mind that his argument could apply to anyone anyway since all 3 of us have changed our views at some point and said we were open to anything.

11. Dels

Dels Muggle

Okay, sorry. I will stop. I really meant what I said earlier which is that all my cards were on the table and I had no regrets either way. Now I probably have some.

12. Dels

Dels Muggle

I don't think I have a strong opinion on this. At the time of that vote, Rubi wasn't an option, right? People (you) were saying "either tom or waco". A waco wagon wasn't as good for Cobalt as a tom wagon, no. I'm pretty sure I remember Cobalt tried his best to push tom through 'till the end but I'll look if I'm remembering wrong.

13. Dels

Dels Muggle

I'm looking at the thread there and the most recent vote count was

He clearly wasn't one of the first to move. You and Reg had moved, that's... usually a good indicator that thread will follow. Gemma also clearly didn't wanna vote tom, I'm pretty darn sure she'd said so.

He could have just believed at that moment that it was gonna be waco so was just moving for standard "ensure maj" reasons.

14. Dels

Dels Muggle

Yeah, he moves back to Tom at 11:40. 3137

And uh yeah here's a really strong push for tom in 3167 . This is when people are starting to name Rubi.

There's 3175 I guess... I mean, I agree with you the Rubi yeet was good for scum but I'm not sure Cobalt is really reacting to that in the moment.

3210 "yeet tom" 11:51

finally votes rubi at 11:53 3220

i... don't have anything to say. shrug.

15. Dels

Dels Muggle

Took a moment to look for a relevant quote

This is what I mean btw. I want to just. Play in a way that doesn't ever get so emotionally impacted. I don't wanna go rabid. A rule I'm using in the future is that if anyone ever says they're not having fun (because of an argument) then I want to just... stop. Even if it's a wolf. Even if I feel I need to keep going to show why the person is wrong or whatever.

Meh.

16. Dels

Dels Muggle

So, yeah, that's me stopping.

Back to "let me know if you need anything" mode. And I'm saying "If you vote me it's okay" and meaning it.

17. Dels

Dels Muggle

I basically just... don't want the game of mafia to come down to who can prove they're the most upset and therefore "townie". It's... not okay. It's not good. That's me mad at myself, not anyone else.

:zipper mouth emoji:

18. Dels

Dels Muggle

Also, this actually isn't entirely correct, I was just thinking about it and remembered.

I defended Waco a lot. When he was a wagon day 1 I basically just said "not seeing it", and then I had him as a townread for, well, the whole game, but including day 2 when I think some were still scumreading him, and I specifically named him as someone I didn't wanna vote on day 4. My read there didn't change until basically the Vaimes day.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Supporting Cuth.

Collaborating with Amy.

Refusal to vote Amy.

GTH town on Amy, but hedging.

This is part of a larger post wherein he voted Jarizok, but I think that he was still trying to sow the seeds of Cuth's defense regardless.

Still doesn't really find Cuth wolfy, thus keeping his options open in case another wagon manages to come up.

HEDGEY HEDGEY HEDGE HEDGE on Amy.

Dels also tried to lynch between Amy/Tom (read: Tom) because it eliminates both JOATs in one cycle without having to push through another misyeet.

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Like, Fonti, read those posts and tell me with a straight face that Dels was not partnered with Cuth and Amy.