1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by TheGamingPhysicist, Sep 30, 2015.

1. TheGamingPhysicist

TheGamingPhysicist Squib

You might to check out a game called Kingdom Come Deliverance by Warhorse Studios.

It's a fairy new type of game, a realistic medieval first person RPG, successfully kickstarted in February 2014. They are still in the development stage of the game and have released a tech alpha to show off the main mechanics of the game. You could say it's a mix between (This is from the devs description) Red Dead Redemption and The Witcher series.

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com

The Synopsis of the game.

"In the midst of this plunder and chaos, a son of a blacksmith will emerge as a hero. His home destroyed and his family murdered by the invading army, he must redeem his failure to protect those he loved and set things right again. Avenging the dead, safeguarding the kingdom’s rightful ruler, and restoring order will prove no small feat for you or our adventurer. But beware – this is not a fantasy fairytale, and you are not the chosen one! This will be a tough, dirty job that only a champion with enough wits and strength will survive."- Kingdom Come Deliverance, https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/overview

However, don't be alarmed with what you find, every two months the devs release a new update, comprising of new things from quests to items to actual game mechanics to improve the gaming experience. And the voices and face animations are just temporary (place holders).

I apologise with my grammar and such. If this is an illegal move please contact me and I'll remove it do something with it.