1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts 3

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by KHAAAAAAAN!!, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lol. I despise the original kh shit. First time i enjoyed what i was doing story wise was Rapunzel, and that's because they just copied the movie.

Instantly the dialogue between Flynn and Rappy was more natural and snappy. They were adorable.

Also, just to reiterate... This game is stupidly gorgeous.

2. Heleor

Heleor EsperJones DLP Supporter

Well you'll be happy because all the original KH stuff is crammed into the last 3 hours for whatever reason. The other 20+ hours are all just playing various Disney movies.

3. Ash'Ura

Ash'Ura Totally Sirius

Jesus Christ, the post game content is dog shit.
    One secret boss, no classic Olympus Tournaments (just a hollow sorta replica of the tournament), and no Oblivion or Oathkeeper.

4. ChaosGuy

ChaosGuy Unspeakable

I agree however that's kind of normal for the base/initial version of any kingdom hearts game. KH2 just had Sephiroth for instance, I figure that we'll get at least one more super boss to tease the next game in the series. The lack of tournaments is a bit of bummer though. I'd rather have gotten a Orichalcum+ from that than the lucky marks. The exclusion of some of the standard keyblades is weird too. Hopefully they'll be added in later unless they plan on making them exclusive to Roxas now or something. Although I doubt we'll get any new content for at least a year or so. Critical Mode included.

5. Ash'Ura

Ash'Ura Totally Sirius

The lack of tournaments was the biggest blow to post-game content. Usually, you had around 2-4 extra bosses from each cup in the Olympus/Hades tournaments so its a pretty big loss. Hopefully they add some with a patch or a DLC or some shit.