1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

LEGO thread

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Taure, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Warlocke

Warlocke Prisoner

I'm still missing Voldemort, Dobby, Credence, Jacob, Queenie, and Percival Graves. Spent way too much getting duplicates, so I need to get on ebay to snag the rest... and sell the ones I don't need.

I'm tempted to keep an extra Moody, though, so I can have Crouch Jr. displayed at the same time.

I was actually given one of the display boxes for Christmas, but it wasn't a full box and, wouldn't you know it, the rare ones were already missing.

2. Anarchy

Anarchy Totally Sirius DLP Supporter

Yeah, I still need to snag a couple loose figs from the new wave. Currently saving up for the big Hogwarts set, but that will happen sooner than later. That's the only set I'm missing from 2018. Had to go a bit out of my way to get the mini-Diagon (which I sitll havent put together) and a really small Harry /w trolly polybag.

Really looking forward to whatever this year happens to bring. Especially the first Fleur minifigs. Only thing that would make it better is a Bellatrix minifig that doesn't cost $30

3. momo

momo Groundskeeper

High Score:
    @Anarchy Have to admit I don't know much about Lego but genuinely asking, have they gotten so expensive that you need to save up for sets?

I remember playing with and losing many as a kid.

4. Warlocke

Warlocke Prisoner

There are drug habits that are probably cheaper than Lego, and I imagine stepping on the paraphernalia is less painful, too.

5. Anarchy

Anarchy Totally Sirius DLP Supporter

It's a 6000 piece set for $400.

6. Taure

Taure Magical Core Enthusiast Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yeah, Lego has increased in price, especially the licensed sets. But Lego was never cheap. Your parents were probably crying every time you lost a piece, @momo