1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lesstinyhunt -A Mafia Game-

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

If that's what you really want.

/unenthusiastic shrug

2. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

No, Zeit, don't do this to us, Zeit!

Wait, if Zeit is replaced by Castiel, does it mean we reroll?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  3. Lutris

No. I'll give him until the game starts to decide. After that, if they both want to swap, I'll give Castiel Zeit's role.

I've begun to send out PMs with your Role and PRIVATE QTs. Check your inboxes within the hour. Witches, you have 24 hours or thereabouts to put together a game plan, so as soon as you receive your PMs, post in your QuickTopic.

EDIT: Also, nobody fucking wants access to the Observers QT? PM me, you fuckers.

4. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Huh.

The debates between Fiat and Zeitgeist are annoying, but also rather entertaining too at times. Maybe Castiel will miss the timing for this opportunity as well...(no offense to Castiel)

5. Lutris

Aaaaand ALL of the PMs have now been sent out.

To give the Witches time to prepare their game plan (and for me to do some work), the game will start in 25 hours at 12:00PM, September 23rd, Japan time (GMT+9hrs).

To see what time this is in your area, go here.

Observers, PM me for the observer link!

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Much better for me than 12a.m. Tokyo time. Since 9a.m. my time would have been bad for me due to classes, for four days out of the week.

All said, I hope that we can win again this time too.

7. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

yeah I was gonna choke a bitch and/or lutris if the default day start was at 1am for me. D=

8. Lutris

Also, it'd be really nice if all you thundercunts at least acknowledged that you've received your QTs.

...Please? D8

9. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

Well this will start at 11am on a Friday for me. So I may be tied up with university duties until later on in the day but I will definitely make my contribution during Day 1.

10. KaiDASH

Just noticed this now, but all night kills are supposed to appear the same in the logs.

11. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Hmm, this starts at 4am for me. I won't be able to post until 4pm; hopefully that won't matter too much considering the days are longer.

12. KaiDASH

Assuming lutris does the same thing I did, day-start is almost completely dependent on when the previous day ends + night actions getting in.

So who knows, maybe you'll be seeing some 3am starts =p

13. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Well, firstly, I was already asleep by the time you (Lutris) asked to PM you in order to reserve a spot. When I logged back in and realized the list was filled I did not bother reading any further. Logged back in just now (about to go to sleep again), got PM from Zeit (thanks for that), came here and seems it is no problem.

So yes, I would love to take that stop. I have never used QT b4 but I can try. Do I have to post anywhere to make it official?

Thanks once again Zeit. :)

14. Lutris

I'll slide you in to replace Zeitgeist then. Check your PM.

Zeitgeist is officially out of the game now.

EDIT: PM to Castiel sent. Castiel has now taken on Zeitgeist's role and its responsibilities. Note that I'm forgoing the waiting list and letting you in as a personal favor to Zeit- if you don't post, Cas, I won't hesitate to switch you out for one of them. That goes for all players who don't notify me before they go missing.

15. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Stuck because Lutris asked all nice-like.

16. Lutris

--------------------------------------------------
    Last Time, on Tinyhunt (after much retconning)...

It was a pleasantly cool and sunny autumn day in the Town, and Lutris, an old veteran from a Witch war long past, limped along the town square with a sturdy cane in hand. He hobbled across the cobbled street, his back bent and thoughts wandering to the Witches’ invasion of his youth. He was a young Priest then, tasked with the identification of the evil fucking bitches. It took several days, but he had managed to identify a number of enemy sorcerers - but not before he had lost many, many friends.

The Witches assumed the forms of fellow townsfolk, and nobody could be trusted unless their god, KaiDASH, confirmed their innocence- Aekiel, Ashaya, jwlk, Lungs, Irene, and Fenraellis. All were brave townsfolk, and all were killed in the defense of their home against the Witches’ incursion. They had succeeded in defeating the Witches who had taken over their comrades’ bodies though, in the end. Rehio, Kensington, and Little Knee were all avenged, and the surviving townsfolk had taken solace in that fact.

The old Priest sighed- perhaps it really was time to retire. His surviving friends from the War had told him as much, and he trusted their judgment. Vira, Zeitgeist, and Fiat the Elder were as old as he was, but he could see the inner strength that made them so strong during the war still burning inside them. After all, he already had a promising apprentice to take over his post at the Church. Yes, that’s what he’d do. The new generation, many of them named for their forefathers, could be entrusted with the fate of the Town.

Lutris nodded to himself, and hobbled across the street to head home. Suddenly, a giant anvil dropped out of the sky and flattened him into a gory pancake of gory gore.

Simultaneously, Zeitgeist was killed while tending his garden, a gigantic Gundam mysteriously appearing on top of his house and stomping everything to bits, then shooting everything up with a gigantic beam rifle.

At the same time, Fiat the Elder was traveling overseas on his private jet, when a bolt of lightning struck the plane and it exploded everywhere. It was terrible. Terrible, I say!

Elsewhere in the village, Vira the Elder sat in front of a cozy fire. Suddenly, a monstrous and sentient woodchipper appeared in her room, its mechanical teeth spinning and whirring in a horrendous whining! With a terrible grinding noise, she was blended into a meat smoothie that stained the walls a horrible, horrible pink.

In an darkened alleyway, four hunched figures in hooded cloaks shook and cackled in evil mirth as they plotted their revenge against the Town that had defeated their predecessors.

The Witches… had RETURNED.

lesstinyhunt

Day 1 - "The Phantom Boogaloo"

Soundtrack for Day 1

Rules and Information

Day/Night Links (QuickTopic)

Living players (4 Witches, 13 Townies):

1. KaiDASH
    2. Irene
    3. Kensington
    4. jwlk
    5. Vira
    6. Ashaya
    7. Castiel
    8. Pyracrys
    9. Fenraellis
    10. Aziraphale
    11. jas
    12. Fiat
    13. Necrule
    14. Lungs
    15. Rehio
    16. Klackerz
    17. Palindrome

Waiting List:

1. Moridin
    2. Aekiel
    3. Little Knee
    4. Oliver of Kingston
    5. Nemrut

I'm opening the game an hour or so early because I'll be out. Day 1 will last 48 hours unless a Lynch consensus is reached beforehand. The first order of business is to award a player Lump, the friendly panda.

Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  17. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I didn't actually think that you'd use the sentient woodchipper I created on me. D8

Anyways, I dunno who to give Lump to this time. I guess whoever has the cutest signature will get it.

18. KaiDASH

I'd strongly prefer that we didn't give lump to a strong powerrole like last time, so maybe a weaker role should make a 'i am x,y,z type roleclaim'.

Priest can just check whoever gets lump night 1 to make sure a witch doesn't slip through the cracks this way.

19. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

...that seems like a tricky way to get people to admit their roles to help a soupkill.

SUSPICIOUS.

However, I will state that I should not be given the lump.

20. KaiDASH

Nothing stopping say, the Nun from claiming 'I am dancer, pope or BoD'

Like, you don't have to be truthful, and the fact that someone volunteers means that it won't be going to a strong power role like the priest or the vigilante.