1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Lightbringer (Red Rising Book 6)

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by MetalGearGreninja, Jul 12, 2023.

1. MetalGearGreninja

MetalGearGreninja Banned

Dark Age Spoilers ahead!

Book 6 of Red Rising is coming out on July 25th. I've already pre‐ordered and am super excited for this to finally come out. It took me a couple months to dig into Dark Age but I'm thinking this will cost me some sleep the week of.

I guess now would be a good time for predictions and theories. Who do you think will kick the bucket? What's gonna happen to Sevro? What's up with Lyria's brain parasite? What planets are under Republic control at the end of the book?

For me, my main predictions are that Sevro will outlast Darrow, who I can see dying in either Lightbringer or the next book. I think the Abomination gets dealt with this book, and Fa and Lysander make it to book 7. Atalantia and Apollonius engage in personal combat, Atalantia wins. And Lysander probably ends up doing a genocide after losing a planet.

That's all I've got, guess I'll check back in when it's finally out!