1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a Fanfiction! (Pls help)

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Matheusppauli, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Matheusppauli

Matheusppauli Squib

High Score:
    Hello dear readers!

I first started diverting from cannon fan fictions around 3 years ago, and I strongly remember this one great fan fiction that even after years of searching I was never able to find again! (Maybe it was all in my head?)

Either way, hopefully by describing the general outline someone may recognize it and put me on the right path...

It was a Slytherin Harry, from what I remember he was involved with an older Slytherin girl (OFC if I remember correctly) which it developed from a mentor ship to a relationship sort of thing, (he stayed with her during one of the summer breaks at her apartment in Diagon alley); He did not Kill the memory of riddle and kept the philosopher (sorcerer) stone. He and the OFC join Voldemort while planning to eventually overthrow him. I don’t exactly remember the in betweens, but from my memory she unfortunate died and in the original ending Voldemort lures Harry with the idea that she was still alive (she wasn’t). And in an alternate ending she was alive!

Any help would be really appreciated!

Best Regards,
    Matheus

2. Ankan

Ankan Professor

3. Matheusppauli

Matheusppauli Squib

High Score:

I am gonna take a look at it, if it is this fanfic. I definitely own you a beer ma’am. Cheers!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Yes it is this fan Fiction!!!!! Thank you so much!

Yes, it is not as good as I remember it to be , still. Loved it.