1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Belzebu, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Belzebu

Belzebu First Year

Hey I'm looking for this fic that i read a while ago...it features a dark independent Harry who ditches the UK, and goes around the world studying the different lores of the different cultures. I think that he apprentices to a rune master, performs allot of dark rituals and studies more about the palsetoungue magick...also the last that i remember he want to go to japan to apprentice under a rising dark lady...its very well written with a believable time line (It actually takes him time to learn the hard stuff and he doesn't become a over powered demi-god)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2006
  2. Evil Shnitzel

Evil Shnitzel High Inquisitor

One of the members here is an author. Look in the "Work by author" section and find it. The author is Dark Syoran.

But still it's against the rules to ask in this section for fic.

3. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Did you even look around a bit before posting this? There are no signs of any "looking for fic" topics in this forum. It even says on the description of Fanfiction Discussion, where these topics are supposed to go, to post them THERE. Also, it really makes sense to use the LIBRARY of the site, or the SEARCH engine to find what you want. By using the library, you probably would have been saved much humiliation on this site, and wouldn't have gotten neg-repped into oblivion due to your stupidity. Use common sense next time, idiot.

4. Belzebu

Belzebu First Year

That's harsh dude, like i said I'm new here so obviously i won't know everything, and yes i am a bit lazy in not looking for the library but to call me an idiot on the drop of a hat makes you look like a bigot. Now i have apologized previously for any mistakes that i may make, and I'll try not to make anymore stupid mistakes, but please try to refrain from calling me an idiot in the future, i came here not for confrontation but to discuss fan fiction in a mature adult way..maibe i don't come off as mature or intelligent but i sure as hell don't go calling random people names and insulting their intelligence.

Btw sorry for braking the rules, I'll go read them to save me embarrassment in the future.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006
  5. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    I don't go off calling random people names and isulting their intelligence. This site has a bad history of idiots invading the area, and I have backing to call you stupid. You didn't read the rules as the first thing you did, which classifies as stupid in my book. I will refrain from calling you an idiot in the future if you don't make stupid mistakes in the future. I have done stupid things here as well, and I got ripped into for doing that stuff too.

6. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

Calling someone an idiot isn't bigoted if they are and you aren't saying it for something stupid like race. If you would read the stickies and rules you would know what to do.

7. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

No. I think Linked was very correct in calling you an idiot. First of all, you admitted you were lazy. And second, the author of the story is a prominent member of this site, and also a moderator of this site. Third, most members of this site look down upon "looking for threads" if the person looking for it don't take the time to look for the fic in the library. And fourth, you put the thread in the wrong topic.