1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a specific father!harry story

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by TripticWriter, Dec 16, 2011.

1. TripticWriter

TripticWriter Groundskeeper

The story I am looking for is very old, easily more than 6 years old.

It's basically a story where Harry receives for his 15th/16th birthday triplets (I am pretty sure it's 3 children) that were the results of some DoM experiments in trying to make new chosen one. At least I think.

Yeah I know it sounds really bad... I am pretty sure it's even worse. But I have very fond memories of this story and since I am in a pretty sappy mood and my stock of good James/lily stories dried up I am willing to give this a try if someone manages to find it.

I have search for this story in FFnet using several tag like: Father, Triplet, Family... If I recall correctly it's a Harry centric fic, well it focus a lot on the interactions with his children, so no pairing even if I seems to remember it steering toward H/G. I am also pretty sure it's completed, that the rating was quite low but I can't remember it's length. I also search for it on DLP but with no more success.

I know that DLP isn't really the best place for this kind of story, but it's still where there is the best HPfanfic!Scholar, so let's give it a try.

It seems that I was right, since no more than 11 minutes later somebody linked me the correct story. I must be pretty bad at searching...

I will post the link later if somebody is interested, even if it came to me hardly recommended...

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011