1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Lust of a Dark Soul by Vash The Unholy - NC17

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

How is this fic still on FF.net???

Guess pedophilia isn't the only thing those admins are into.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

MWAHA.. thats what im fucking wondering... i expected it to be gone like three days afterwards...

But you see thats the thing.... getting ginny to do it is NO challege to his manipulation skills in his mind.... therefore worthless in his mind.... but i never said ginny wouldnt be cannon fodder or that ginny's dead (if she dies at all) would be at harry's hands....

*sigh* sadly i AM using cannon book 5's plot and stuff for a majority of the things... Dumbles is dead and was dead when Fenrir kicked it... Remus is taking the credit because he cant do otherwise.... it will come up that harry had fought Fenrir for the most part and Remus got in the sneaky sneaky blow that offed him and harry made a comment ot the prophet declaring lupin grayback's slayer.....

and theyve never said grayback was alpha or the strongest it was merely implied... they simply said the werewolf community was too afraid of his viciousness to try anything... and we know lupin IS powerful as well.... i see them more as equals grayback accepting his strength from the wolf while lupin denies and supresses his.... pansy bitch that one is...

3. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

Cannon might not have Fenrir as the alpha, but we're not talking about Cannon.

She basically states that her father was the leader of all those wolves who accept their gift/curse. She was definately a bit off, but she didn't seem delusional -- it says that she made the assumption that she was one of Lucifer Black's favorates, but Harry makes everyone think that they're his favorate in your story.

Anyway, this is a boring and pointless arguement, so I'm just gonna drop it.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Canon:

Fenrir: Alpha Male
    Lupin: Alpha Female.

End of story.

5. Antivash

Ill agree with both of you in fact...

you are right on both points, burt... harry makes everyone think theyre his favorite.. but what if Fenrir did something similar? what if, when grayback took Lex (whose name is actually Alexi Dalton, not grayback, but that hasnt been mentioned yet so i will excuse that) he made her believe he was her biological father, and that he was in charge of the werewolf community, because in HIS eyes, he was? Its like harry considering himself the most powerful wizard aive.. from HIS eyes hes right... but that DOESNT mean he is.. the same goes for lex... she thinks shes Harry's favorite, and that Grayback was leader of the werewolves who accepted their condition...

its very similar to what harry told cho in chapter 5...

Its all about perspective, if i see something one way, it doesnt mean you see it the same as well.. alot of the story is told from one perspective or another.. as the reader you have to determine what has been exagerated by the characters bias

--- EDIT ---
    thats not entirely true... he showed open hatred for Alecto and Bellatrix both... Alecto knows he hates her and the feeling is mutual... Bellatrix, on the other, hand might get the "you're my favorite" act from time to time but she knows hes just playing with her head... she realizes that he doesnt care for her in the least and again this is mutual

ahh..and just a side note.. woo.. next chapter is 1/3 of the way finished!

6. Antivash

Seventh Hunt: Serapheth’s Requiem
    ff.net --- DLP.net

Not as long as the other chapters but accomplishes what i wanted to... i dun like it though <_< ... do leave an opinion if you like..

7. SlytherinDamian

SlytherinDamian Raptured to Hell

Man I wish you had said three thirds... I need something to read and no one has updated anything (worth reading). Gahhh..

8. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

GREAT!! Two things I was thinking about though.

ONe, in the first book it is said that Voldemort is such an accomplished Legilimens master that is "impossible to lie to him" we see evidence of this when he knows that the Philosopher's Stone is in Harry's pocket and when he says to Harry in Book 5 "he speaks the truth, Bella. I can see right into his weak mind." Regarding, Harry saying the prophecy was destroyed. My point is Harry has gotta improve his Occlumency/Legilimency ability, as it was a big part of what made Voldemort so intimidating and appear so omniscient.

The other thing I was thinking about was that Harry has gotta become a better dueler. Dumbledore was able to round up 8! peopel in the DoM. Remember he just carraled them and put Anti-Apparation jinxes on them (or something to that effect) The only one who got away was Bellatrix. This is an example of where Harry NEEDS to be. not right now, but ultimately (unless he's holding back) he knows all these great spells, but doesn't seem to fight fantastically. That's key for intimidation and functioning purposes. I'm not saying he needs to be as knowledgeable about healing as Voldemort (i.e. conjuring a silver hand) or know as much about alchemy/potions (twelve uses of Dragon's blood), but it seems like he's gotta be on par with them in terms of dueling.

Anyway, I think this is a great story and I hope you update again soon. :D

9. Antivash

Harry is good enough at Occulmency to keep just about everyone save dumbles and voldemort and snape out of his head...hes studied Legilimency and can tell if people lie to him, but he couldnt break into anyones mind even if they were near death...Hes a decent dueler but he was holding back on Hermy... he actually wanted to lock her inside her mind... and like i pointed out to Burt... its about perspective.. he SAID it was irreversible but that doesnt mean it IS ... as of date... we've never seen harry truly duel anyone...

10. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Serapheth's Requiem...any special reason that chapter has my username in the title? If you're going to use my name, it's imperative that you honor it with some explicit Cho smut, maing. :p

11. Antivash

no.. simply couldnt come up with anything better at the time ... though... as repayment for allowing me to use it... Ill add cho smut to the next chapter.... even if its completely random shagging that doesnt fit in the story line...

12. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

That means that Snape COULD get into his head, that means he's GOTTA kill him. he's the only one left, and he's too powerful to be left alive, even in Azkaban. ALso, is Harry gonna get the Dementors, (I love them)

ANd Voldemort said they were the natural allies of the dark.

Last thing, I was under he impression that Snape wasn't good at Legilimency (Occllumency he may be one of the best in the world). When he did Legilimency on Harry in book 6 (and didn't hold back) Harry could tell he was reading his mind unlike VOldemort (who in the above examples) was able to get in and out without Harry noticing.

I'm thinking about this too much.

Dude, I love your story. PLEASE UPDATE. Serapheth, the same goes for you. UPDATE!!! :D :D :D

(God, I need a life.) :cry:

13. Antivash

thats not true.. i think its been said in canon that Snape is MORE powerful than voldie at BOTH Occul and Legilimency... And snape being more powerful means that yes.. he CAN get into Lucifer's (harry) mind... but I have plans for Azkaban soon... Snape included... Dementors probably wont come in until much later though....

14. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

I thought it said that he was "a Superb Occlumens" nothing mentioned of his Legilimency ability though. Oh well, it doesn't matter. In your world he is, and that's what counts. :D

15. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Snape showed in the books that he is good Legilimence, the only time Harry actually knew what was going on was in the 6th book.

16. Antivash

right... he did ... but he "Felt" like snape coud read his mind... this is where im basing harry being perceptive on... he might not have know what legilimency was at the time but he "knew" snape was doing SOMETHING ... and its only AFTER he finds out about legilimency that he identifies the feeling of snape in his mind... im giving the little duck fucker a lot of credit here saying he's that perceptive but god... if I had been through that much Id be able to pick out certain things in people by then...

maybe im just imagining it but i though dumbles told harry snape was better at legilimency that gold ole voldiewoldie... maybe im wrong... correct me if i am.. thats why i ask for opinions.. i want ot know what mistakes i make canonologically... (my own facny made up word mind you) ...

17. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Well Snape must be better at Occlumency than Voldemort is at Legilimency, or Voldemort would have known that Snape is a spy.

18. Burt

Burt Fourth Year

Voldemort may have known in cannon. Snape's playing both sides made him an annoyance, but no less useful.

19. Antivash

I dont think snape played both sides... i personally think he was solidly behind voldie...

20. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

Either way, he's an accomplished OCclumens, for duping Dumbledore. I thought he was playing both sides though and jumped ship when he was FORCED to. He wanted to be on the winning team, whichever that happened to be.