1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

One was killed by witches, one by the vig. So our first two lynches failed to hit witches. Which kill is Which is the question.

2. Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude Fourth Year

Hm. I do wonder which kill was which.

Either way, I'm about to go to bed, and I'll be out all day tomorrow for the Boxing Day sales, so I most likely won't be online again before the deadline. As such.

Deadline Vote: Vira

Vira, you have experience with Mafia. You have in fact won four of the seven games you've played in. (Thank you, Vesvius.) Yet you haven't made that many posts in this thread, and only about half of those posts are really contributing much to figuring out who's scum and who isn't. I know you've had exams and it's the holidays now, but that seems awfully suspicious for someone who knows the ropes and could easily be a great help to us innocents.

Add that to the one lynch vote you managed to make being for Lindsey, who at that point could have fairly easily been bandwagon'd again, and I'd say you're looking pretty scummy.

I may rescind this vote later if I find the time to come online again, depending on the discussion while I'm gone. Have fun, everyone.

3. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Yeah, I was going to post saying how suspicious I am of Vira. Not sure if she's just busy because of the holidays, or what, but, well, it's the best lead I have :S

Deadline lynch vote: Vira

We'll see if anyone else seems scummier to me, but for now, Vira seems like the best option.

The two others that seem like scum to me are Gila & jadedmutt.

This is kinda only through process of elimination, though, as Anya, Cheddar, and (I think) Lindsey seem pretty town to me. It's either Schadenfreude or Vira, and well, I find Vira more suspicious.

Of course, we don't know if we've already killed any scum, so IDK if there are even still 3 witches left. LochNess or 1and1isthree could have been scum, and we know that everyone lynched was innocent.

4. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Seems like valid points, but I'm going to hold off voting for now. Vira does seem to be lurking a bit, but like you guys said there is the holidays to think about. But there are other reasons to be lurking and scumyness is one of them.

I really don't know who to trust. But the rest of you... Gila, CheddarTrek, jadedmutt and Schadenfreude are my main interests right now. You're shifty looking.

Though to be honest that's like...half of us...

Le sigh. This is hard.

5. Gila

Actually, I've been thinking you've been playing surprisingly phlegmatically as well compared to what I would have expected from you Ashaya. Any particular reason for this? This has been pinging on my radar. Vira is kind of in the same boat, but I'm not quite ready to vote just yet.

Anyway I have to say both LochNess and 1and1is3 had at least some suspicion on them at one point or another. Out of the two 1and1is3 seemed lurkier so probably less likely target for the witches, but of course I could be mistaken. Anyway, I think it says something about the scum team that would chose to kill one of those two individuals as opposed to a supposedly stronger player like Vira or Ashaya. Based on this I think there's a good chance that at least one of them is most likely a beastly witch and they are trying to throw us off the scent.

Actually I just had another though, but it needs some forming so I'm going to post again once I've though about this.

---------- Post automerged at 01:17 ---------- Previous post was at 00:48 ----------

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been trying to count things. We are 8 now (plus Calz) as far as I can see and on the worst case scenario that means 5 town and 3 witches. Presuming the absolute worst case scenario in which Anya is a beastly witch, that means we have 5 town votes versus 4 scum votes. That could basically be lylo if everything goes to hell. Things could certainly be better than that, but it's safer to be a pessimist.

6. Ash

If Anya is a witch, we are lost. However, I really don't think she is one. And I really HOPE she isn't.

Gila, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but well, I haven't said much because we are a boring lot. No convoluted plans, no role reveals, nothing.

Honestly, I'm constantly struggling to find something to say.

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Shit. I was so sure that Insecta was scum. Fuck, I really really thought she was. Now, everything I thought I knew just went flying out the window. Now, all I can see is each of you snickering to themselves as they are the witches.

At the moment Schadenfreude and Ashaya seem the scummiest for me, but I have no proof. I worry about Ashaya because she is so experienced yet isn't stating her opinion much, which is weird. But, she could just be bored and literally have no idea.

Schadenfreude I just have a funny feeling for. Probably because she just took my opinion and ran with it and now is starting the bandwagon. It's weird. I have almost no proof, yet you just feel scummy.

The truth is, this game needs to get a lot more active for us to do anything. It's bad when we only get 3-5 posts a day. I know it's Christmas season, but at least try? Idk. I just am not seeing those crazy theories and accusations like other games. It's hard to know someone when they never post.

8. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Hmm, so, I could stick with my prior guess of Anya (just because) or jump on the Vira bandwagon. I need to take some time and note who exactly wanted Vira (just in case the Witches are collaborating together), but I'm really just not sure.

I'm going to literally flip a coin... *a few seconds*

Vira it is.

I'd be happy to change back to Anya or be convinced to vote for, say, Gila or someone else though. I just finished a 10 hour drive though, so I'm not going to read into everything at the moment (though I did skim through all the posts).

Cheers dudes, and merry christmas.

9. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. Spending time with family I see once/twice a year. But I know you guys are in the same situation, so I won't dwell on it. Hopefully things will chill out now that Christmas is done.

I don't have any solid ideas, but my gut tells me not to trust Lindsey and Gila. I've always felt off about Lindsey. I feel like Gila jumped on the anti-experience (Vira/Ashaya) bandwagon. Yet she didn't vote, so it's like she's trying to be overly-diplomatic. It unsettles me.

Deadline Vote: Gila

10. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's Christmas and I've been out of the house for the entire day, so sorry I haven't been posting. Though, I haven't been paying much attention to this game anyways. 'Tis the season after all.

Before lynching me, I will say that if Anya is a witch, my death and the night kill tonight will allow the witches to gain the majority to win. If Anya is not a witch, then we get one more day to set things right... I think. I can't remember how many people are alive right now and I'm a bit too lazy to check.

Deadline Vote: Lindsey.

I will stick to my vote. If Anya is not a witch, then lynch Lindsey after me. Anyways, going to sleep now. If I'm dead by morning, then it was nice playing with you girls.

11. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Is that how you win? I really should have read that tutorial....

12. Gila

The anti-experience bandwagon does has have merit though, but the reason I didn't vote yet should have been pretty obvious (well, I could have chugged in a deadline vote, but I wanted more time to analyze the situation) namely that if we lynch wrong now, this could potentially be it, the end of the line. These deadline votes are on the other hand good, but I think they have also a get out of jail free type of effect for witches who can just say something like "well I can't really be here to vote later so I'll just chug a vote somewhere now". I'm going to try to go through the thread again later and look for hints. It's only 10 pages after all. Anyway I have to say Vira's post doesn't really give me any town vibes there.

13. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

Deadline vote: Schadenfreude.

I'm sorry, but you seem the most likely to me to be a witch. I really really hope I'm right, since this is an important stage in the game and I don't want the witches to win.

The whole meta more experienced players being scum thing has always seemed like a good excuse for witches to bandwagon people to kill innocents. And that's pretty much why you were voting for her.

If you don't have any other reasons for voting for Vira, I'm pretty sure I'll stick with my vote. :/

---------- Post automerged at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

But if you, or anyone else, has a better reason, I'll be more than happy to switch my vote to her too.

14. Ash

Well, I can't convince anyone, since my only reason for voting for Vira is based on my gut feeling.

At the moment we are at

Vira: 3
    Gila: 1
    Lindsey: 1
    Schadenfreude: 2

So. I kinda recommend that you guys pick either Vira or Schadenfreude, because we don't know if the Master of Mamo is still alive.

This game is actually kinda hard, because I like all of you, and I don't want to believe that you are scum :|

15. Lindsey

I seriously have no idea. So I will be going for the majority as we need to lynch someone because we don't know of the MoM is still alive.

16. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Yeah -- it's sad but I'd almost rather just jump on the bandwagon than let the MoM pick again if they're still around.

I'm rather curious how we're doing, haha.

Ok, so... to add a bit of girly flavor back to this, jus' cuz, what are everyones favorite types of pajamas to wear at these things? I'm partial to thick yet soft cotton pajama pants and a tank top (or if it's chilly, a long sleeve).

17. Ash

Wait. You wear clothes to your sleepovers? o_O

I kid. I actually usually just wear pajama pants and a tank top. Or I just wear normal clothes, jeans, etc, and never end up changing into PJs.

18. Gila

I'm chugging a deadline vote to Schadenfreude, because I find the people on that wagon townier and honestly if Anya is a beastly witch, we are lost anyway. The people not on either of the wagons need to change their votes so we can analyze better tomorrow presuming we are actually alive.

Deadline vote: Schadenfreude

19. Lindsey

Based on Gila's latest posts. I have a feeling she and Vira are the remaining witches. I have no proof but it seems Gila refuses to vote for Vira but instead the next highest running for being lynched. And it's those two talking about how if Anya (keep writing Arya xD) is a witch, the game is lost. Looks to me as they want to start the bandwagon.

Now on the subject of PJ's. I can't sleep in jeans or normal everyday clothes. Either short pajamas or if it's really cold, cool duck/kitty/plaid pajamas. Right now i am wearing fuzzy zebra print pants and a white and purple t-shirt. I don't care what I look like normally for bed. ALl I am doing is sleeping. Well... Most of the time lol.

20. Ash

FUCK. We need one more girl. God, I hope the Master of Mamo is alive, and I hope she picks well. :|