1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. insectamantidae

insectamantidae Professor

I must admit, Lindsey sets off my internal radar like no other player.

If I seem suspicious, it's likely because I have exams at the end of the week, and I am distracted recently with formating a stupid assignment.

That said, I do need to do some homework, so Deadline Vote: Lindsey

2. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

While all the fluff is really nice, it also makes it harder for us to see the real content in between. Also saying things in jest makes it harder as well, because scum can just use that as an excuse for doing scummy things. I'm not saying we shouldn't hand out cookies and hold movie marathons, but we should do it while also posting real content. I'm all for watching Stargate btw.

Also while we may not be able to get a lynch together in the time that is left, I think we still need some wagons that we can look back on. That being said, I don't like how Lindsey goes to say she has no read on 1and1is3 and at the same time is suspicious of her. Which is it?

Deadline vote: Lindsey

I should be able to post more again from now on. Had a morning shift today and then I had to finish an important written assignment that was due today so it kept me distracted for most of the day.

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I am leaving for my date in a few minutes and when I return, I am studying for my finals so the chances of me being on before the round expires is slim. As much as it would suck getting lynched the first round, it might actually make me study. :p I seriously do need to study for Cal as I need to pass this final or I fail the class. fml.

There isn't really much for me to say. I swear to God that I am innocent, but this is a paranoid game and I doubt people will actually believe me. It doesn't help that I just re-read the whole convo and I so sound suspicious as fuck.

The reason I picked 1and1is3 is because she has not posted much at all. While I am suspicious of Anya and Insecta as well, 1and1is3 has not defended herself at all. It is Insecta's personality that makes me suspicious (as she seems like a very clever person) but hasn't necessarily done anything this game to send up red lights. and Anya is just strange and I don't like that... But she also holds two votes so I'm hesitate to vote for her as she could easily retaliate and honestly... I don't wanna die.

Shit, I would explain myself further but the boy has just arrived :D (he brought me flowers when I was sick, he is so adorable ). Either way, I hope I don't get lynched as I am innocent and want to keep playing.

I am still keeping my vote for 1and1is3 because I don't trust her. She posted three times so far and two of the times was just a toss out vote, like voting for Gila this morning. Maybe it's because she is so inactive, that I am suspicious but she has done nothing to take it away.

I hope everyone has a good night and for the people with finals: hope studying goes well.

4. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

:facepalm -- I realize this. Maybe I was wrong in assuming that everyone on DLP would possess the base intelligence to not immediately give themselves away somehow. I don't see a ton of point in overanalyzing everything until we have actual data (like votes) to base things on.

I give up. Though I guess we do need to pick someone. You are right there.

5. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

It's a bit harder playing with girls (heh) because I actually feel bad for voting any of you off. Lindsey's post has made me feel bad for choosing her, and I'm now contemplating switching my vote to 1and1isthree, who I'm slightly less suspicious of, but who has been posting very little, with not much substance. I'd rather lynch a lurker than someone a bit more active.

However, I worry that Lindsey IS scum....so, I won't change my vote unless I see reason to do so.

I'm just enjoying our slumber party so much, I don't want to see any of you dead ;_;

6. Ched

As a general rule I dislike spending large amounts of time cooped up with other women -- but so far so good.

Honestly there's not a good vote to make here, but I'd rather we picked someone than we let a single person make the choice. Bah, how much time is left?

7. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

You said tha having to watch what you post will take the fun out of the game, but I think people calling each other out for fishy behaviour is a lot of the fun of the game. I think if anything, taking someone's suspicion of you as a personal attack and getting snipey about it is what will make you ruin the game for yourself. No one has voted you out, I see no need to be annoyed that people are reading into your post, the same way they are doing with everyone elses' and possibly giving us helpful information later when we look back on everything. Maybe it won't. But at least it is a fun way to participate in the game until acual votes are here to help.

Besides this, I feel even though Lindsey is playing up her newness, it might be an honest mistake and alhough she is slightly suspicious to me, it is not enough for her to ge my vote righ now, especially when we aren' close enough to getting a smother yet. I could be wrong (my computer only has a third of the screen working and it makes it very hard for me to keep going back through posts to count things. If I remember correctly, it was Ashaya who started the Lindsey voting, and I already went along after she was one of the first few to vote Anya as gal pal. I don't want to just auomatially jump to agree with everything she does incase she is a witch and I just beome her litle pawn.
    But I am going to bed now, it looks like the rest of you will figure out if we get a smother today or not.

8. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

....things get really heating up, aren't they? :( Damn... as much as I don't like it, we really have to vote for someone if we want to make progress in this kind of game. Ah well.

Vote Player: 1and1isthree

She is one of the girls that seemed very, very suspicious for me. Few posts without much inside of them, totally lurker-alike. I don't like lurker - except maybe, just maybe, with some good reasons.

....My exam has finished already :nyan: Good luck for you all, you're going to need it :p

---------- Post automerged at 06:07 ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 ----------

My bad. Rescind Vote: 1and1isthree
    Reason for rescind: wrong name

Deadline Smother Vote: 1and1is3

I have to go to school now, girls. See ya! Save some chocolate and cookies for me! :D

9. Ched

Eh, I can't pick anyone with any validity yet, so let's just pick someone more or less at random. I'm more tempted to just not vote at all, but I guess that wouldn't help either.

Deadline Vote: LochNess

10. Ash

Well, we have 12 minutes. No way we'll come to a consensus. Anyway. We're relying on you, Master of Mamo; I hope you choose well. Very worried right now :>

11. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Deadline Vote: Lindsey

---------- Post automerged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Sorry, Lindsey. I don't like the idea of kicking people out of the game, but I trust you the least.

12. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

To keep the Mamo from having something to do, I'm going to vote.

Deadline Vote: Lindsey. You set off my scum alarms. Sorry. <3

13. Ash

We need one more for Lindsey....we still have Master of Mamo, but I'd rather not rely on that.

Someone?

14. insectamantidae

insectamantidae Professor

aah!!! noooo!!!! I totally brought back water for everyone! It was behind the couch (on page 3), the whole time!

:facepalm my bad on leaving it there - sorry about that!

15. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Reopened, don't make me regret it. ;)

16. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Make him regret it. :awesome

17. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

just fyi, we decided not to censor anything, so you guys can play the game however you want to play it.

18. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Don't expect me to stop lynching the fuck out of all RPers in games I'm part of like we used to do, though :p

19. Ched

So... cookies?

Edit: Thanks by the way to all you dudes.

20. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It's night right now.

Hopefully it'll become day again once Zeit comes back.

Also, thanks to the mods for re-opening the thread. We appreciate it. :3