1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Micro Mafia #1 - OT2R Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is almost new sig material

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

... I just realised this means Luckylee hammered the entire game. All lynches. Sorry, dude. But that is funny as fuck.

Don't stop playing Mafia, though. You've gotten better, actually. The role-reveal was done quite well, for example.

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Okay, I know I played like shit on day 1. Like really, really bad, that derp early on completely threw me off my game. But I don't know what the fuck else I could do after that to win this game. Like I was right with everything after day 1 but no one would believe me so I don't know wtf I should have been doing.

I did learn that I should never ever mix rum, whiskey and jagermeister becuase holy shit I barely even know where I am at the moment and I have to be in class in like 4 hours so I'm not even going to get any sleep. Also I'm really annoyed at Lexi for saying I can't read her because i was totally fucking right so fuck that shit. and fuck Lucky for not listening when I said to wait, for fucks sake who ends a game like that. Now I'm just angry at myself and everyone else other than Kai, though he should have actually done shit day 1 instead of just dieng withough saying anything ever.

And noe I don't even know if I'm making sense but fuck this game and everything that happened in it, like everything just pissed me off constantly when no one whould ever listen to me. And I'm sorry for this rant but fuck everything.

4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I laughed so hard at the above post.

Town MVP: Luckylee

Mafia MVP: Luckylee

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Of course you were right, but do you expect me to say "oh yes you're absolutely right"?

I used whatever cards I could. Didn't work in the end, but it did help me distance from Sesc.

6. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Eh, well the actual reason was twofold. Fonti backing me up would have been nice, but if I had been Mafia!BillDoor, there's no way I would have left her alive if I had wanted to have even the slightest chance of winning the game. So her death would hopefully make me look better and him worse, but that was only the backup plan, in case I had to argue my way through this and convince Luckylee.

The actual idea was that Luckylee would come out, directly put up his vote, and allow me to finish the game directly after the restart. Which worked, in a sense >_>

And Bill, quite honestly I don't think there was a lot you could do. After Day2, I was fairly certain we had the game in the bag, one way or the other. I honestly do think, however, that you misrepresented me heavily in your two posts -- which was an advantage, as I could simply write what I really thought. So it might have helped if you didn't do that, but I can't tell you what else you could have done at that point.

Don't post too many oneliners in a game, and everything will probably be already better ;)

7. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Its shitty but it happens. Some games your phrasing just don't sink in and people forget your posts. And honestly Lexi was just doing what any scum should do when outed, throw some fake breadcrumbs, throw people off their game and give their teammates time to +town themselves.

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Ehhh. fonti, really was in a good place to have you pegged as last scum based on Lexi's posts. There were just a couple Lucky circumstances working in your favor.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    You know I was raging for a solid hour/crying why didn't they NK me so I didn't have to be responsible for this, but then I realized I LYNCHED LEXICAT. So fuck y'all I'm gonna call this a win.

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

ahahahah really? That's cute~!

I also think this means I've won 3 out of 3 games on this site, one as each different alignment.

(Mini Mafia 4 as town, Mini Mafia 5 as Third Party, Micro Mafia as scum).

And I modded a game.

I think that means it's time to retire, right?

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I hate you. I hate you so much. Don't act arrogant and run away at the same time, it's bothersome D8

11. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Psshh. Come back when you've won your first five in a row on the site.

12. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Don't I know it~.

I'm not retiring, but I won't be playing any games here over Christmas, I expect.