1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Are you any good at cooking? Got a favourite recipe that you love to cook or bring out to impress that special someone? Why not share it! A new forum called The Burrow has opened and it's all about homemaking!

WIP Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds By The Carnivorous Muffin - T - HP/Naruto

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Dark Minion, Jan 10, 2016.

1. throwaawy

throwaawy Second Year

clearly danzo couldnt last for two minutes before he was Lee-ified

2. Dark Minion

Dark Minion Bright Henchman Moderator DLP Supporter

Was that actually canon!Danz or was it intended to be his father or something?

I can't recall that canon!Danzo was part of the civilian council.

3. Zel

Zel Groundskeeper

High Score:
    Ugh.

I think the author meant Danzo himself. IIRC the Sandaime, who is in the same age group as Danzo, is constantly complaining that he's 'too old for this bullshit', and he'd be around his forties as well. Well, the author himself stated that his knowledge of Naruto comes from reading fanfiction, so a few errors here and there are expected.

4. throwaawy

throwaawy Second Year

5. kinetique

kinetique Groundskeeper

I think the Naruto offshoot is actually better then the original. Author really came into their own writing this.

6. CheddarTrek

CheddarTrek Set Phasers to Melt Moderator DLP Supporter

I left them a review with more or less this sentiment, and explained why I felt that way.

7. Nazgus

Nazgus Death Eater

Updated.

Definitely agree that this spinoff has ended up being better than the original work, the characters have a much greater ability to act as a foil for Lee in interesting ways.

Big fan of Dead Last embracing his new role as the Avatar Translator, the great bridge between this world, and the Spirit World Lee's world.

8. Ferdiad

Ferdiad Auror

Yeah, the main story lacks someone like Minato, he's my favourite character in this one by far.