1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft 404 Challenge

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jon, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

I'm over people killing me when I've got shit that took me a while to accumulate. :|

2. Coyote

Coyote He howls n' stuff

Kekekekeke...

Maybe it's your wonderful personality? :p

(F'serious, at least you only had a stack of cobble when I threw you around like a cheap whore.)

3. Jon

Mykolas pushed me off with six full stacks of log.

4. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

You sure? His excuse seemed legit. The server gets kind of laggy sometimes, so you could have just been fucked over by the Minecraftian gods.

/mediator

5. Jon

Pretty damn sure he destroyed the block under me or pushed me off. :| He had no reason to be standing right next to me.

6. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

Except, you know, I was talking to you. Believe it or not, not everyone is a malevolent asshole, sometimes you're just fucking stupid enough to carry around massive amounts of shit and stand near cliffs.

I listened to you rant for about 20 minutes, though I made sure to mention that I wasn't even moving, and couldn't possibly have knocked you off. Then, I figured "Oh hey, maybe inadvertently my proximity could have done something odd. I thought to myself, "Hell, I was typing so I don't think I could have knocked him off, but you know, weird things happen."

So you know what? I apologized if somehow, I had in some way contributed to your falling off. But no, you continue to rant, and then log off and post on the forums.

I figure hey, people get angry, I'd be mildly annoyed myself if I'd fallen off, though I'd never have carried that much stuff on my person on a challenge map. It's no big deal, I'll collect more wood and give it to him next time he logs on. It's not my fault, but that doesn't mean I can't help. I don't mind collecting things, and maybe everyone can build something later.

But seriously? Three days later and you're now making me out to be a malevolent griefer? No.
    Go fuck yourself. It's not my fault you're an idiot.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  7. Jon

..You do remember the part where I was going to work with dhulli to get multiple lava buckets to enable us to get into the nether right? Maybe that was why I had so many logs, since I'm incapable of walking on thin air. :)

But hey, sure why not. Coyote did it as well, but I got over it. :) You seem to have mistook me telling Coyote that it happened again with simply whining about you. Now, in general I'd forgive you being a douche, but hey why have powers if you can't use them to stomp uppity little fucks who like to run their mouth?

I don't even care about it, I haven't since it happened. The reason I disconnected was because every time I went to collect something from the spawner I died. The reason I had to keep going back? Because my home was set there by accident.

Now, you must be asking yourself; Damn, why can't I have such unfortunate luck like that? Well it seems like you can.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012