1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Banta, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Actually! I checked earlier. You had a picture of the 2 houses on top of the hill that we built first. You can even see the secret entrance to the underground secret hideout! But this doesn't have the greenhouse or any of the other buildings we ended up building later on.

[​IMG]

2. Palindrome

Palindrome A bigger, darker mark Moderator DLP Supporter

Oh man. Those are damn fine-looking houses. I spent so long hmming at every possible angle - you can see the dirt staircases to nowhere used as viewing platforms still. Totally worth it. Who was it that made that excellent huge fuck-off wizards' tower on the server?

3. Anarchy

Anarchy Totally Sirius DLP Supporter

This one ^ :p

4. CareOtters

CareOtters Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

These posts may or may not have led to me playing Minecraft Nintendo Switch style, i.e. handheld mode in a bubblebath while drinking grapefruit beer.

5. Palindrome

Palindrome A bigger, darker mark Moderator DLP Supporter

I can't wait for the post about how you lose your switch. Because you will lose it. Not in the bathtub, though, that'd be too mundane for you. ;)

[​IMG]

Have you guys seen this map? It's called Phain: Game board of the ancients. The map maker wrote his own program to generate the terrain off hours and hours of hard work making individual pieces - and it's glorious.

Here's some of my screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Highly recommend a download - I spent a few hours just wandering, feeling at peace.

6. Xepheria

Xepheria The Benefactor

High Score:
    Thou hath summoned the wizard of the Purple Tower! Behold, mortals, and despair!

...shame I don't have a picture of the tower with lightning behind it.

[​IMG]

That server was fun as fuck. Never got to finish my second tower or the personal Angband/Pit of Absolute Darkness that I was working on. Was going to cover the rest of the hill with huge pine trees as well...

So much nostalgia.