1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Delphine

Delphine First Year

well you kinda stole my you-me-tn towncircle so idk fuck me if i'm getting rolled lol but that's where i'm at

i think we should be lynching between Kai and Rubi and I still think it's important that Loch and fonti are getting pressured

ummm god i need to reread Jan, the fact that i haven't actually haunts my dreams

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I could still see him as mafia, and I'm serious when I say I think that was scummy.

But the weight of his posts is good, so he's low on my list. I would definitely not lynch him today.

I'll try to find the post I'm thinking of.

Tempting.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

This is going to sound stupid, but I feel Kai is a bad lynch and I don't think I can really articulate why. Whereas Rubicon is usually ok at projecting town and hasn't.

---------- Post automerged at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Vote: Rubicon

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

LochNess is cheating!

While i wanted to come out and scream "For Science!" and vote on kai ..

I have not done it yet. Only Jedi have that sort of power.

(Rubicon on the other hand has been voting KaiDash since the day started, i think)
    So you could adjust your reads based on that.

Let's be honest Rubicon, your explanation was pretty null to me.

I get that you might have voted me because i was still topwagon, but i am unsure on your ability on how to read the room.

You acknowledged fonti trying to move the masses back on proph, and then switching your vote looks rather bad.
    I can see you being confused, since some of the people switched back after your switch and it happened within the minute, but other people managed to multipost (both von and newcomb did).
    That is why i said earlier, if you were phoneposting i would get it, because you might refresh slower and type slower.
    On a pc you will take your time on such a clutch End Of Day and refresh the extra time and that mistake should never ever happen.

I can see Kai being scum, and I am willing to vote him as well, and I really want him to react ..

His no reaction after accusing me really annoys me. Right now I am split between Rubicon and Kai .. fine with either.
    The only reason I am not moving for now is because i am unsure if i can be around EoD, and i don't want another no lynch (that's why keeping the soft hammer is good for now).

---------- Post automerged at 00:55 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

Uhh Fonti is voting again.

Vote Kaidash

For Sience! Let's play with wagons, finally!

5. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    interesting, I thought you were growing suspicious of me based on the amount of questioning/probing earlier (at least until that one post you really liked)

---------- Post automerged at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

your turn: sell me on a team with rubicon in it

6. fontisian

Rubicon/Lochness/tn/Jan and maybe Kai. See Lochness and Jan jumping on your vote as a reason to leave Rubicon alive.

7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I feel flattered to appear in Delphines dreams .. the fact that she calls it a haunting only hurts a little bit!

8. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    lmfao jan <3 <3

---------- Post automerged at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:18 ----------

yeahhhhhhhh

9. fontisian

I don't want to be like "your reads are shit."

But your reads are shit.

10. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Lol I totally agree with that.

LochNess it was earlier toDay. Basically you seem kinda "straightforward" in how you play - like D1 saying you don't like Rubicon then voting him and that whole progression. I noticed you said something about how you like to play with numbers and data implying that you'd be better on later Days because of this. I'm on phone or I'd dig up the post. But what's up with that?

---------- Post automerged at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Fonti is town and this is correct I feel it in my bones.

Willing to take the heat post game if I'm a giant donkey but I'm ride or die with this gsmestRe I think.

11. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

I thought I'd be playing more and spending more time analyzing than I can. I underestimated how crazy this holiday season would be. So I haven't spent as much time as I had hoped being able to focus and analyze. Going with more things that jumped out to me.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Yeah .. there is no way i am voting kai because he is playing completly passive and stopped playing the game for the most part after accusing me.

I agree Rubicon is likely mafia, so is kai - wagon movement might give us a lot to go of, if one is town.
    If they are both scum, the wagon movement actually gives us nothing (well the 2nd wagon would be more likely to be pushed by town, because scum would be more inclined to push a wagon away from the scum, and not on another scum), but this might be the first time this game we have a chance to have wagons .. and that on fucking day 3.

Let's wait for Kai to react and maybe play the game. Reads and reasons and all that stuff.
    We still have enough people on Rubicon for the softlynch, so we don't have to be scared.
    People taking positions between 2 people is a first this game, and might give us some logic to work of later.

13. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Elaborate.

both you and newcomb have acknowledged being unable to see a plausible world and yet don't even waver.

go reread d1 from lochness and tell me what she said came from someone who was

1. coming from someone who was far more aware than they let on
    2. aware enough that storm was a PR worth putting kp on n1
    3. on a team with daychat that would presumably inform her of his/their(+snowvon) softing
    4. on ANY mafia team and comes up with the absurd notion (and sells it as genuinely... something) that you (or any mafia) would have something like night(?) self-protection

why should I not be clearing lochness and yet should be clearing kaidash or sheeping your inarticulable read on him?

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Talking about people taking a stance in the game ..

Delphine! Show me your true colors with some letters in red, please!

15. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    you also called proph outed mafia and thought that his lynch over Jan would be far more informative etc etc etc

and yet here we are.

16. fontisian

Because I feel it to be so.

I think you are vastly underestimated Lochness's experience and discouting her ability to predict the movement of the game and what statements will end up making her look good.

17. Newcomb

My position is that Kai is way more likely to be town of the two. When I said he was being too much of a shitgoblin to be town, I meant - like, he's playing coy and passive and everything Jan has been saying but he just doesn't feel mafia. Lack of Guile is a Thing. Whereas I like certain things about Rubicon in a vacuum - like when he linked those reads of me and the progression thereof, that was reasonable. But with Rubicon it's always like I'm looking for the dagger in his posts and Kai doesn't have a dagger unless I try really hard to imagine it or something.

Like yes it's possible Kai just leveled it and thought "oh I'll just wink at people and be coy and no one will suspect me."? But really? Like yes it's possible that I'm townreading him because he didn't try to get townread and that was his cunning plan all along but that read worked for Snowvon so???

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    perhaps, but that's not good enough for me.

you still have your soft lynch. i'm going to continue to read and will fight for whatever conclusion I come to before the day ends.

---------- Post automerged at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

snowvon also called rubicon town so???

19. Newcomb

Yeah well at least I moved off him D2. And at least I fucking engaged with him at the end and tried to figure him out while the rest of you just voted on him. Like yeah I could have pushed it harder to others but it's not like anyone was covered in glory with Proph's death.

---------- Post automerged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Good you do that

And I didn't read Snow as town for his reads, I read him town because he had the opportunity to be fluffy happy Von and get townread and he didn't take it.

20. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Font vastly overestimating me and my skills in this game are giving me a bit of an ego boost :)