1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    i mean I did ask you if you were willing to die if rubicon flips town and you were burying him early on this day.

i'm not sure about much at all right now.

let's lynch mafia and make it easy :D

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Working on it.

3. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Why is deadline tomorrow morning?

Also deadline is in 12 hours rofl.

I'm never lynching fonti or dLGN toDay.

Can't see myself voting on Kai. Like. You would have to drag me kicking and screaming to that lynch. Going with my gut here. TownShield (TM).

Delphine like ehhh. I feel like if I go back and really dig into her posts I could probably convince myself she's mafia? Something like, active lurking, overly explain-y walls, weird focus/lack of focus, pessimism "woe is me"... but like. Also feels like a stretch. Don't really feel it.

LochNess I thought was newb!town for a while. Lotta wolfy pop-ins, though. Early stuff reads super genuine, but it really pinged me when she took the dLGN cop bait and then kind of panic-posted over and over once she realized it was a joke. Trying to be objective bout the RL stuff but it might not be entirely working because I have a bad feeling.

Jan is like, fuck who even knows. He's brought up certain things that no one else was really considering, and I like to think that means he's honestly trying to evaluate the game. Rubicon of all people pointed out that his waffling read like straight out of AGM and that struck a chord with me. He's less waffly toDay I think? I dunno. Game is hard. Some of that frustration at, uh, KaiDASH I think? read pretty genuine, like the PR stuff.

TN I'd happily kill but I'm not sure if that's because he's pissing me off or I'm actually convinced he's mafia. Man that reaction to dLGN's cop thing was bad, though. Like. So bad. It just reeked of false zeal.

Rubicon, ehhhhhh still think he's mafia but less sure than I was when the day started. If you're around, want to talk bout anything?

4. tn5421

tn5421 Squib

Vote: KaiDASH

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Does no one else see this?

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

"I don't like naked votes."

/naked votes Kai

6. Newcomb

Want to kill him?

I kinda want to kill him.

***HEY EVERYONE DEADLINE IS IN 12 HOURS***

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    tn if you are town...

mafia just fucking outplayed us

fuck everything

---------- Post automerged at 02:34 ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 ----------

like... i don't even know right now. this should not be so difficult. i think I am going to feel dumb soon.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

what is mafia then?

me font newcomb?

---------- Post automerged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Because, that's what you seem to be getting at here, and it's like

Ok really?

9. Newcomb

Wait... so you're saying if TN is town, then mafia outplayed us by, like... trapping TN into contradicting himself via mind control, or something?

10. Delphine

Delphine First Year

tn is actually probably not mafia

11. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    those aren't the three I would lynch. i'm hoping that any one flip will be fairly meaningful but... idk

could be kai/fonti/x (loch?)

or I could be really fucking bad.

---------- Post automerged at 02:45 ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 ----------

based on my fake red check newcomb is not with lochness imo. fonti focused on rubicon being the mafia in that whole situation and has kind of neglected loch except to tell me that I am underestimating her. delphine isn't with loch, brining up the setup stuff separates those two imo. fonti's defense of kai is pretty random and kai i dislike your whole i'm not mafia because you have the wrong world thing you're doing right now. push something besides rubicon and I can evaluate you better. it's so fking weird that the two of you are convinced you are unaligned and virtually everybody agreed on that point earlier today, essentially.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I have to go to bed .. finished allstars and all that.

Promise i will be back in time for EoD this time! 5-6 hours of sleep should be enough.

That TN thing is weird, but we need to decide on it before 1 hour before day ends.

13. Story Content: Votecount 3.4
    Citrus

Citrus First Year

Votecount 3.4

Official Votecount 3.4
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    kaiDASH (4): Rubicon (#744), LochNess (#989), Jan (#1004), tn5421 (#1064)
    Rubicon (3): Newcomb (#748), Fontisian (#1003), KaiDASH (#1033)

Abstain/No Vote (2): Delphine (n/a), dLGN (#1043)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to soft lynch. If 7 votes are placed on a single player, a hard hammer will occur and day will immediately end.

Day 3 ends in 10 hours: Day end

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    like... it's super unfortunate because it's not like it's out of nowhere. he has called kai mafia today and seemed more than willing to vote. he's been sheeping me on rubicon because he thought I was seer and now I assume because he's following vigi me. it's like... not unreasonable, and i don't want to neglect a lot of stuff from the early game and the substitution that just seemed towny because of a 'slip'. idk.

15. KaiDASH

???

Do you regularly have scum in your games agreeing with the idea that they are scum?

...That might explain a few things.

16. Newcomb

If I ran up TN it wouldn't be because of the "silp." "Scumslips" are stupid. Town can contradict themselves pretty easily.

If I run up TN it's because the way he came out swinging at me was awkward as fuck, because he soft defended Rubicon by chainsawing pretty hard onto me, and because his reaction to your fake cop thing felt fake as hell in a kind of "yay, we caught mafia! You guys believe how excited I am about that, right?" kinda way.

17. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    what?

i'm saying the two of you are absolutely convinced the other is mafia and everybody is pretty much fine with killing one or both of you and I find that very odd - until recently when fonti has stood up to defend you (and then sort of waffle about it, or something), which is also odd

idk I like rubicon's tone lately. and just in general find some of the things he's done to be... pretty casual.

the shit you were doing wtih jan was just god awful dude. i don't even know what made you think that shit. did you ever explain why you thought he was a mason or whatever? i'll reread you now but you've been purposefully vague and flighty so don't be surprised that I have no idea how you've been thinking about this game.

18. KaiDASH

is newcomb just chopped liver then?

That's literally the first post on this page.

19. Newcomb

Kinda agree with that. In the spirit of going, "okay but what if I"m wrong" can we kind of combine this exercise and go -

okay dLGN so I think you're town, I'm pretty sure fonti's town, and just trust my Kai read for a second - and fonti's read I guess but she is kinda waffling so ??? but like:

me, you, fonti, Rubicon, KaiDASh all town.

Is there a world of 3 that makes sense with those assumptions?

20. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    he push on you was based on the fact that we were misunderstanding each other (again)

I was criticizing your use of VCA because I felt like it was at the expense reading the game in any other way.

Your counter was to defend its validity as a tool, when I was not arguing that (even though I may not find it as useful as you/others)

yeah, he was blunt but you took issue with him being rude or something at the time when he did have a point. whether or not he's right or if it's even scummy of you is another question but idk why his entrance was so awkward.

so what, rubicon/tn/+1?

like we all jumped on rubicon/tn/loch or something until fonti slowed that down and now that I am considering other shit she tells me I have shit reads. idk where else she thinks mafia are.

blehhhhh