1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Citrus, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Why can't it just be as easy as Rubicon because vote logic, and TN/LochNess because they thought your cop claim was real when no one else did because they know Rubicon is mafia?

---------- Post automerged at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

That's not a rhetorical question btw

2. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    tn/delphine/ ...... not lochness, delphine is ~never with lochness imo. just don't see that at all.

tn/delphine/jan?

jan early scumread on delphine, flipped pretty hard in part due to me and in part due to a read he explained at length and has been there since. delphine has inquired about my jan read and interacted with him/written about him a good bit. seem like unlikely partners but not impossible? i don't know the jan/koalas-TN interactions off the top of my head so I can't say much about putting them on the same team.

agree/disagree?

---------- Post automerged at 03:24 ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 ----------

'rubicon because vote logic' is just so... impossible for me to understand. i just don't think there's much in the way of vote logic, but that can be my inexperience with forum mafia and voting idk.

3. Newcomb

I could see it?

Not taking that to the bank, but they do just talk to each other often and what seems like fairly naturally. Scum don't... really do that as a rule? But not a hard rule so maaaaybe?

I can't recall any Jan/KoalasTN interactions either.

But if you're putting Delphine and KoalasTN then this is just such a weird post to make to a buddy

4. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    yeah so if that is unlikely then where are you/we wrong regarding your premise of:

"okay dLGN so I think you're town, I'm pretty sure fonti's town, and just trust my Kai read for a second - and fonti's read I guess but she is kinda waffling so ??? but like:

me, you, fonti, Rubicon, KaiDASh all town.

Is there a world of 3 that makes sense with those assumptions? "

5. Newcomb

Well. You could be wrong on Rubicon. I could be wrong on KaiDASH. Doubt I'm wrong on fonti but it's possible. You're my strongest townread. You're not wrong on me. So like. ???

It's probably Rubicon and Kai where one of us is wrong tbh. Dueling wagons on D3. Like. If those are both town we pretty much just fucking deserve the loss.

6. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    and now you see my problem considering the fact that the two of them are deathtunneling each other and neglecting virtually everything else.

at least rubicon posted reads on most/all of the alive players.

kai has.... not?

until that changes I am lynching kai and not feeling bad about it. i don't know him and cannot understand his perspective this game and he's not helping me.

if I am going to throw then I'll throw and am ok with people being upset with me postgame. i'm at least trying even if I suck =/

7. Newcomb

Can you do me a favor and skim Kai's ISO from the game I was in with him? He was town here:

http://www.fantasystrike.com/forums/index.php?search/6739732/

8. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    link gives me an error

9. Newcomb

10. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    reading it

11. Delphine

Delphine First Year

i'm fucking frozen

sorry

12. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

just let it go

13. Newcomb

Is this where I'm supposed to declare you so towny the earth is going to split open? :/

14. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    ok so I am reading this and I don't see a bunch of purposefully cryptical nonsense.... I see questions and thoughts...

almost everything is like one level more complex than those in this game fmpov

no?

15. Newcomb

Maybe? I didn't have an agenda, I just wanted you to look at it and see. His tone seemed to match from what I recall of that game. "Lack of Guile," I guess. Though I've never read a KaiDASH scumgame, so meh.

16. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    tone is similar on very very brief read. but like, I am not involved in that game and yet I can see questions directed at people with a sort of intent or vague idea of what he thinks of the person he is addressing. in this game it's like 'jan what do?' 'fonti what say?' -____-

17. Newcomb

But that's so obvious. Just like "be a lazier version of town!KaiDASH"? Like what is his plan as scum this game? What's the goal here?

Ffffffff I don't even know why I'm spending so much time trying to save him. I mean essentially it's a very strong gutread.

Okay let me read Kai's ISO for this game.

18. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
  19. Newcomb

- Hm okay so he picks out Rubicon early.

- I guess scum!Kai could pull this post off, but it's pretty slick as mafia.

- Pointed questions.

ehhh you know what, I'm over this. I think I just hit the wall with effort this game.

20. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    remember this thought? that was before we lynched proph. now you're including kai in your townreads and yet the same 'virtually everybody is cool with what we're doing (lynching rubicon)' held true 12 hours ago