1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mountainous Mafia #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Feb 21, 2017.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Honestly, Lyric dying lastNight just... completely screws with my head right now, but yeah, she was heavily townread, I suppose like Jan was.

If Rubicon did flip town after everything I saw this evening, I'm going to blow a gasket, but I'd probably look at dLGN first.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

dLGN, claimed to scum-read the two wagons not Vaimes, despite making no comment on Vaimes other than "Fonti's read on Vaimes is interesting" and then disappeared in crunch time rather than make a vote...

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Of course when the chance came for dLGN to vote and try and push for the Rubicon wagon he claimed to support, he was nowhere to be found...

3. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Zenzao, I'm town. Obviously. Please remove head from ass. Thank you in advance.
    fontisian, what do you make of Vaimes' fixation on miner?

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I hated Waco's Dayend because he kept tryin to push the lynch off Von (every post was a lynch Rubicon/don't lynch Von one) and then joined the Von wagon after it already had the votes to look good.

---------- Post automerged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Also, I find Waco's push onto dLGN bad, since he could have easily made Rubicon the lynch by joining the wagon, which would have bumped it to 6 people.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Humm.

I figured there was a greater than 50% chance I was dead so I didn't bother with a reread. Will do that tonight.

I think Von's early push on Miner and the way he townread Zenzao when Jan and I were scum reading him indicates that both are town. This happily coincides with my behavioral reads.

That leaves dLGN, Tom, Rubicon and Waco.

I think it might just be Rubicon, as Waco would have likely killed me, dLGN's reaction to the von wagon bordered on the suicidal and Tom feels towny. We'll see where the reread takes me.

---------- Post automerged at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

The kills are being made by a player like me: someone who has to get rid of strong townreads aND keep strong players around to blend in with.

Ah, I forgot Q and his fluffiness. Blarg. Still hate Fluff's reaction to the von thing, but these kills are unlike him. They're more like Q, but I the Jan kill is not.

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

What about Q and I?

7. fontisian

There's a chance Waco wouldn't kill me because he's trying to pocket me, but that seems stupid.

8. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yea, this is crap, I spent the EoD arguing with dLGN over my reads/play not leading the charge. I came to Von late because I was pushing the Quiddity wagon most of the day + self pres.

It's pretty blatant to me I was thrown up as the town counterwagon to get scum!Von off the hook, and it's in that wagon I think the final scum lies, unless Quiddity was in bus mode.

9. Rubicon

Tom moving his vote to me basically guaranteed the Vaimes lynch, based on this VC. Kind of dumb if they're partners.

10. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm out 'til some time tomorrow. I need to focus on something other than this game for a while to clear my thoughts out of tunnels.

11. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

The other factor I'm considering is Von's play itself. Usually the level of Von's scum play varies a bit depending on his partner.

12. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Which is totally why you voted Rubicon when Vaimes was at 5 votes, I'm sure.

13. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yea, no idea why I might favor lynching a higher scumread...

Far difference between that and "every post was a lynch Rubicon/don't lynch Von"

14. Rubicon

What the hell happened here HF?

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I thought that fontisian was likely scum, and as such that Von was >50% town.

Obviously my read of the duo was inverted.

16. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Hi guys. I read some Vaimes last night.
    Fonti and Miner are clear. Though I already thought they were.

Fonti's point about the lyric kill is solid. The only reason not to kill her is if you think you can get her lynched at some point. I know I would do shit like that, but I don't think I have enough handle on most people here's scumgames to speculate. But that basically 100% clears Miner even though Vaimes interactions already sort of did.

How are Rubicon's balls?
    @fonti you left a legacy to lynch fluffy if Vaimes flipped scum. Why? And do you think that would scare him off of killing you?

17. Rubicon

Sore

Ow

18. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Fonti-Miner
    Zen
    dlgn
    Fluff
    Quid-waco
    rubicon

I'm sort of down to just swing through the bottom rows. We have like 4 lynches.

vote rubicon

19. fontisian

Dear fluff,
    Why did you think I was likely scum?

20. Quiddity

Quiddity Squib ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Miner, I literally have this in my QT:

Fucking lol.

Some other preliminary thoughts, need to reread EoD2.

Vote His Fluffiness

---------- Post automerged at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Give me your narrative on my leaving a vote on Von and then checking out.

---------- Post automerged at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Wow, you guys really have no idea how I bus.

---------- Post automerged at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I, like Zenzao, can't believe fonti is alive. I don't think he fakes that, so that pushes him a bit more to town here.

His Fluffiness' reaction of "well of course they kill Lyric" also kinda makes me think he is scum, though engaging with fonti on that is good.